• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Important Factions Sneak Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The Trailer is amazing, good job T3A, you should be the Trailer Maker for the Happy HG Server. XD
The structures in the Faction video looks amazing, so well done to the Build Team for that! =D
In conclusion, can't wait until it's released, I can tell it's going to be much better and different than any other Factions I've seen before.
All in all, job well done! =)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
The Trailer is amazing, good job T3A, you should be the Trailer Maker for the Happy HG Server. XD
The structures in the Faction video looks amazing, so well done to the Build Team for that! =D
In conclusion, can't wait until it's released, I can tell it's going to be much better and different than any other Factions I've seen before.
All in all, job well done! =)
Two builder liked the post omg omg OMG ppl what is going on here

youngfloppa

Can't wait! Going to play on it every day when it comes out. The map looks great too, thanks to the Build Team and of course Zainos. I expect that the HHGN will grow because of this. 11/10!

AlphaQUp

MCMMO - Race to who can no life the most and get everything up.
I honestly hope there's caps or people are going to be at a major disadvantage.

Handeril

Well then, seems like alot of old things are coming back. :cool:

I used to be really active on factions back in the day, it was fun in it's own right.

Glad to see it'll be coming back, and I'm 99.9% sure the ye olde money glitch will be 100% removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.