• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Important Factions Sneak Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yes guys! We are getting closer! We are proud to announce that after months of hard work we are getting relatively near to finishing one of the most awaited Game-Modes of the Happy-HG Network, FACTIONS 2.0! Currently we are working very hard and we can promise that in a few months the Game-Mode will be released for everyone to play and enjoy! And believe me, THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH!

Here's a sneak peek video made by T3A so you can see a small preview of what is coming very very soon! I will keep you guys updated in this thread with more new things and sneak peeks of our custom bossess, quests, and more coming soon!

Enjoy!

- The Happy-Hg Staff, Development and Build Team.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Yeah yeah, nice sneak peek, BUT TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE RELEASING THE GAME-MODE!!

A: There's no ETA, but we will try to have a beta in a few months, before the end of the year. No promises!

Q: How is this compared to other Factions Servers out there?

A: It can't be compared! This will be an unique Factions experience with loads of brand new features and mechanics never seen anywhere else!

Q: THE HYPE IS REAL!

A: That's not a question, but I KNOW RIGHT! EVERYONE ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! CHOO CHOO!

Nootch

Trusted Member
Really hope I can find a way to get on the server with school and all being time consuming.. :( but HYPE!! :D

MineJam

Retired Staff
Wish the fov would have been a bit higher but it was still good. What did you use to get the captures?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
You said trains. And Meme's I was brought here be force of those to things. Danm Zainos back at it again.

Where is the news on this ;)

Viper here with a gaint alert as to when factions in coming out. And here we have a trailer about every thing that is coming with it leaving us wonderd and amazed by what is to come. Now back to the studio with cooking with Trenly.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
0/10 doesn't allow making your own electronic circuits to let you make things like wormholes, guns, etc.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also does it have speecciall terrain? I couldn't find it in the video if there was xD

Status
Not open for further replies.