• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Dungeon Parkour 9 (resubmitted)

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

ChildMusher69

This parkour features a huge room with a rectangular base, and an arched roof. Three pillars come up from the sides, with leaves hanging down them. New stuff: Leaves are now hanging down from the wall, and the ceiling, and leaves now have cobwebs on them. There is also a platform, supported by two pillars, and a pool of lava. There are two holes in the platform, where lava flows down. It is on my 26th plot. Many people didn't want it to replace dungeon parkour 8, so I just put it as dungeon parkour 9.

Name:
Dungeon Parkour 9
Difficulty: Extremely hard
Length: Medium
Checkpoints: 2

Rage warning: If this map gets accepted, watch out for raging people on parkour.

Big thanks to these builders who helped me make it:
• TheMightyBrennen
• TheRealFishhy

Here are some screenshots.

Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 4.59.29 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 4.59.40 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 4.59.42 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 4.59.50 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.00.00 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.00.08 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.00.24 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.00.35 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.00.49 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.00.53 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.01.01 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.01.09 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.01.15 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.01.17 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.01.33 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.01.41 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.01.56 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.02.04 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2016-09-09 at 5.02.08 PM.jpg

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Again, I don't think that the builders credits at the end fit in with any of the other dungeons.

Personally, I do not feel that we need any more dungeon parkours. Overall, I do not care for it. Also, none of the other dungeons have leaves, or cobwebs.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Again, I don't think that the builders credits at the end fit in with any of the other dungeons.

Personally, I do not feel that we need any more dungeon parkours. Overall, I do not care for it. Also, none of the other dungeons have leaves, or cobwebs.
And, do they have to have every thing and only the other things that the other dungeon parkours have??? No I like the leaves and the cobwebs. It makes it looks more dungeoney

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yes but your opinion is mostly against every thing I don't think I can recall your ever not saying some thing negative about a map.
Every map has flaws, and I point out the ones I find obvious. Though I do critique quite heavily I don't always have bad things to say. Also, as a builder, I would feel that my critiques are not without a point.
To me it seems a bit small. That may be because of the pond and such in the center though. I like that it's detailed, but I think a larger or more wide open area would be better suited for Mob Arena.

Although this could make a really good 1v1 arena imo

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yes but your opinion is mostly against every thing I don't think I can recall your ever not saying some thing negative about a map.
I'd stop if I were you.

As for the map:
I do agree with Trenly. Why make another dungeon parkour when we already have 8 of them? We would much rather prefer a new, original map.
The cobwebs don't look too good in my opinion. But that just might be because they aren't in any of the other dungeon maps and I'm not used to it.
But the walls are still way too flat! They need more depth. Maybe some leaves and stairs as well.
I'm sorry, but this map has been declined.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I'd stop if I were you.

As for the map:
I do agree with Trenly. Why make another dungeon parkour when we already have 8 of them? We would much rather prefer a new, original map.
The cobwebs don't look too good in my opinion. But that just might be because they aren't in any of the other dungeon maps and I'm not used to it.
But the walls are still way too flat! They need more depth. Maybe some leaves and stairs as well.
I'm sorry, but this map has been declined.
Every map has flaws, and I point out the ones I find obvious. Though I do critique quite heavily I don't always have bad things to say. Also, as a builder, I would feel that my critiques are not without a point.
And I was stating my opinion as well