• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Customizable Classes

touh

Trusted Member
This was just a little suggest I thought of, I don't think this is already a thing but I wanted to suggest customizable classes. For example, in a 1v1 with the Challenge kit, it would be cool if you could put the rod at the 2 slot instead of this 3rd one, I know you can do this when you're in the game but it would be more convenient to be able to make your own version of that which stays there for as long as you want without changing it every time.

Joyoy0

This was just a little suggest I thought of, I don't think this is already a thing but I wanted to suggest customizable classes. For example, in a 1v1 with the Challenge kit, it would be cool if you could put the rod at the 2 slot instead of this 3rd one, I know you can do this when you're in the game but it would be more convenient to be able to make your own version of that which stays there for as long as you want without changing it every time.
+1 Support;

Way easier to rod + sword combo

And it does get annoying having to switch it every time.

Lowvex

Well tbh I don't I agree with this, for me personally, I think this is being lazy cuz that takes like 3-6 sec especially with kits like challenge that only have 1-3 items.

Last edited:

touh

Trusted Member
Well tbh I don't I agree with this, for me personally, I think this is being lazy cuz that takes like 3 sec especially with kits like challenge that only have 1-3 items.
It doesn't have to be just the Challenge kit. And if this was added you wouldn't have to use it.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
agreed! i need my sword in my 8th slot, my rod in my 3rd slot, my bow in my 2nd slot, and my arrows in my 6th slot

lel jk i aint a noob i put all of them in my inventory

touh

Trusted Member
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/kit-custom.10070/

And changing the order of items in 1v1's takes 10 seconds, which you are given at the beginning anyways
I mean, opinions can change, that was posted like 10 months ago if I'm correct and the person who denied it isn't even staff anymore.

And the thing is you're going to have to do that every single time you 1v1 someone, I just think it would be easier to keep it like the way you want everytime...