• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Invalid Courtyard - Skywars Map Submission

SoftMC

As I'm looking through these accepted and declined threads, I'm noticing that this is quite trash compared to what you guys are looking for (Flat island bottoms, tall grass, no terraforming, kind of empty, etc.), but I thought I'd put it on here anyway =P
rzLUyIG.png

9dpjXbY.png

sAqMOJS.png

GAcUDvo.png

1IZyS7U.png

foHv61L.png

rzLUyIG

But yeah, if you do choose to accept this, it's highly appreciated! But probably not though xD

If you have any suggestions on how I could get this accepted, please do tell me.

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I think it looks decent, and the flat islands are kinda simple but I think they are okay. I just wish there was more than just trees on the islands tho, maybe carry the mid theme to other islands?

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
It's a quite simple and overused theme, I quite like it myself considering you never really posted this as a "serious" Map.
Don't think it'll be accepted but I like the overall approach of it. :)