• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Chest Claiming

___Fernanik1___

But! Using An EnderChest doesn't give you much room to put things, And For Me... And Maybe Some Others... It's Uncomfortable When My Friends Go Through My Stuff Even If I Trust Them, And Hiding Stuff Doesn't Work Cuz A Lot Of People May Need Their Things To Be Quick To Access Which Defeats The Purpose Of Hiding It, And Yes... You Can Hide It Somewhere Accessible, But Then People May Find It. It Also Defeats The Purpose Of Organizing Everything.... I Feel Like You Should Just Add Perms, Which Says To The Owner "Allow _______ To Use Chest?" Or A Command Like /Allow _______ OpenChests. It Just Makes More Sense Than Hiding Your Stuff Or Trusting People That You Actually TRUST, Because It Can Happen To Anyone... For Example - I'm Trusted On 5 Random People's Islands, So What If I Raided Them?? (I Didn't) How Would They Know??? They Probably Don't Even Know Who I Am. And Keeping Track Of Everyone That You Trust Is Impossible Because The Second You Go Offline.... Who Knows What's Happening on your island

Last edited:

sunshinebabyy

But! Using An EnderChest doesn't give you much room to put things, And For Me... And Maybe Some Others... It's Uncomfortable When My Friends Go Through My Stuff Even If I Trust Them, And Hiding Stuff Doesn't Work Cuz A Lot Of People May Need Their Things To Be Quick To Access Which Defeats The Purpose Of Hiding It, And Yes... You Can Hide It Somewhere Accessible, But Then People May Find It. It Also Defeats The Purpose Of Organizing Everything.... I Feel Like You Should Just Add Perms, Which Say To The Owner "Allow _______ To Use Chest?" Or A Command Like /Allow _______ OpenChests. It Just Makes More Sense Than Hiding Your Stuff Or Trusting People That You Actually TRUST, Because It Can Happen To Anyone... For Example - I'm Trusted On 5 Random People's Islands, So What If I Raided Them?? (I Didn't) How Would They Know??? They Probably Don't Even Know Who I Am. And Keeping Track Of Everyone That You Trust Is Impossible Because The Second You Go Offline.... Who Knows What's Happening on your island
Slay

___Fernanik1___

But! Using An EnderChest doesn't give you much room to put things, And For Me... And Maybe Some Others... It's Uncomfortable When My Friends Go Through My Stuff Even If I Trust Them, And Hiding Stuff Doesn't Work Cuz A Lot Of People May Need Their Things To Be Quick To Access Which Defeats The Purpose Of Hiding It, And Yes... You Can Hide It Somewhere Accessible, But Then People May Find It. It Also Defeats The Purpose Of Organizing Everything.... I Feel Like You Should Just Add Perms, Which Says To The Owner "Allow _______ To Use Chest?" Or A Command Like /Allow _______ OpenChests. It Just Makes More Sense Than Hiding Your Stuff Or Trusting People That You Actually TRUST, Because It Can Happen To Anyone... For Example - I'm Trusted On 5 Random People's Islands, So What If I Raided Them?? (I Didn't) How Would They Know??? They Probably Don't Even Know Who I Am. And Keeping Track Of Everyone That You Trust Is Impossible Because The Second You Go Offline.... Who Knows What's Happening on your island
this Makes A Lot More Sense And Stuffs.... (Trying To Get Back On Topic)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Guys, please keep threads on topic. This did go WAY off topic. Keep your personal conversations in off topic or in private conversations, not in a post about the server. Thanks

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't think this idea will be added. You just need to be careful about who you trust on your island. Or use an enderchest. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt this will be added

AlaskanSkies

Ok, I understand your point of view- I really do, and I get that it is our responsibility. But the problem is:
1. There are other people on the island.
2. How do you know who robbed you? I am very careful, EXTREMELY careful, about who is trusted, (and I just got robbed again, someone took all the valuables from the Xmas presents I made for my friends, along with out entire beacon pyramid and beacon), but I do not know who is doing it and there is no way to tell!
It seems like if there were a simple way to prevent stealing, it would be put into action. I understand that it is our responsibility, but if there IS a simple way, why not?