• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Chest Claiming

AlaskanSkies

In Skyblock, I think that chests should be able to be claimed. This would help a lot to prevent stealing, and would help me a lot, personally. I have been robbed many times, and I understand that it is the responsibility of the isle owner to trust players accordingly, but this was not originally my isle, and I don't even know who is taking my items. I really think that this should be added- just a simple chest-claiming system that enables only one use to open the chest.

sunshinebabyy

I agree as a payer who has been robbed,-yes it was my fault- this would definitely help! Aurora is my friend and I know how she feels. People sorting through your things isn't right... Anyway hope this works!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
LWC might be a good plugin to use for this. Or lockette. Or some custom version. I think this should be added

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I disagre.

You should only add people you trust to your island. It's your responsibility. If you do have trust issues with someone, simply remove them.

For the situation you explained, be more careful or use an enderchest.

Pandano

I disagre.

You should only add people you trust to your island. It's your responsibility. If you do have trust issues with someone, simply remove them.

I kinda angry with chris and peoples could grief your island anyway

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I agree with Chris on this one, only add members to your island that you trust. In the rules it does state that your island is your responsibility.

AlaskanSkies

And I did say that the problem was I am not the only one on my isle. I never trust anybody to it, and I have talked with the other isle owner. The problem is, we don't know WHO is doing it, and we have no way of telling. I think this should be added in general, also, not just for the stealing problem.

sunshinebabyy

I disagre.

What if you are not the owner of the island? Like in Aurora's case she isn't the owner of the island and someone is stealing from her, she can't control who is trusted and who isn't because she doesn't own it.

Pandano

What if you are not the owner of the island? Like in Aurora's case she isn't the owner of the island and someone is stealing from her, she can't control who is trusted and who isn't because she doesn't own it.

Well tell the island owner to remove like everyone except the people you really trust ^^

sunshinebabyy

Anyway Aurora it is probably best if you join someone else or make your own island if this keeps happening because knowing Oreo she won't untrust her friends because she's really nice xD

jawa888

Maybe add Skyblock perms so that the owner can say: Who can build, break, open chests, open doors, etc.

AlaskanSkies

So chest claiming defeats the purpose?
You'd think that if something could be done to prevent stealing, it would.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I disagre.

It's clearly that this has been decided, please lock this thread