• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

MeeperMeeper

I was recently playing with MqssDino on Happy Hunger Games, and we were doing dungeon 6 together, and then I said that I finished it, so my friend asked me if there were any parkours I hadn't finished and I told her that the parkours I hadn't finished were web, grass, mirror, tower, and tomb raider. She was interested in Tomb Raider and so we went there but she didn't have a checkpoint so I decided to restart with her without clicking any of the checkpoint signs, but when I got to checkpoint 2 I accidentally clicked the checkpoint sign out of habit, and I lost my previous checkpoint 6.

I contacted a staff member, Trenly, and I understand why he couldn't help me because I didn't have any proof. I ask that although I don't have any proof, if there's any chance I could at least be moved even one checkpoint further. It took me months to get to checkpoint 6, and I really don't know if I can do it again. I know this sounds like I'm just trying to cheat, but I'd really appreciate a staff member taking this into consideration. Either way, I respect your decision.

cStella

Retired Staff
Hey MeeperMeeper,
Sorry that happened to you. I've had that happen to me so many times before as well ;-; But what Trenly told you is correct and none of the other Staff members would advance you without proper proof either.
Good luck, I'm sure you'll get there again.