• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Better kit/coin system

Would you like this to become a reality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ObeyDino

Have you ever bought a kit you regret buying? Well most of us have. With this new coin/kit system, you can sell kits, but you only get half of what you paid for. Example: Kit Mario: 2000 coins, coins received once sold: 1000. Also I think you should be able to give other people coins, I have coins that I don't really need, and I would love to give some to my friends, but sadly I can't. I think if you make this idea a reality, people (including myself) wouldn't be mad, since at least they get some coins back from the kits they don't really like anymore, and they could give some of their coins to friends. If you do make this a reality there needs to be limitations. Example: Max amount of coins that could be given; 1000 every 24 hours. Amount of kits you can sell every 24 hours: 3. So I greatly hope this becomes a reality, thank you for reading all of this(assuming that most people who read this thread read all of it).