• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Returning kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcanobud

I think it would be a good idea for people to return kits if they don't like them. For example, if I dont' like bowser, then i can return for coins, but I won't get as much. Since I got bowser for 6k, I would I should get around 5.5k when I return it.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Problem is one could just purchase a kit, g a bunch of kills with it, and then return it...
I don't see a huge purpose in this. The kits are there to try out. And if you wonder if it's good, ask staff or players with infinite coins, and they can tell you how good a kit is :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Problem is one could just purchase a kit, g a bunch of kills with it, and then return it...
I don't see a huge purpose in this. The kits are there to try out. And if you wonder if it's good, ask staff or players with infinite coins, and they can tell you how good a kit is :)
OR YOU CAN JUST READ THE DESCRIPTION THAT SAYS EXACTLY WHAT THE KIT HAS AND THATS IT!

Kaios

Retired Staff
Or you can make a testing arena :)
Yeah, this would be pretty cool imo. Help players not waste their money on kits they may not like, even though there are descriptions, getting a feel for the kit is much better than reading about it.
Spawn in zombies and you get 2 mins or so to test the kit?

_Bach_

Retired Staff
How many times can you test though?
There's a lot of kits?

Maybe like a 10 coin text cost?

volcanobud

One of the reason I posted this thread was because I bought bowser before it got nerfed, plus, there's no way to preview kits. One way of preventing someone spamming this is by giving back less coins than they bought it for.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
There's the description for something, testing kits could be abused and it isn't really needed. This won't get added

- Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.