• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Bed Wars??

Should Zainos add Bed Wars?

• Total voters

PenguinPeople

But that doesn't matter because it obviously wasn't licensed to that server
You can't liscense a game mode to a game you do not own. Any spin you put on the game falls under fair use. This is the reason why servers have many of the same games. Even more specific game modes like scbb, can be copied onto other servers. But that being said if you do copy a game or nap you should give credit to the original creators just out of respect.

ParadoxTaco

what.... wtf happend to think up an original idea... i'm sorry but half of every ones logic here is basically pulled from nothing... besides the few disagreeing with this idea and the ones saying the dead gamemodes should be focused on first.
I disagree, Lately, i see a lot of people going to different server to play bedwars. the people who love bedwars, instead of going to different servers with that gamemode they will stay in HHGN.
extremely flawed. The server with the bigger player base and larger development community will have more players, which means faster que times and most of the time better code. HHG would just get bashed for "stealing" the game idea, which honestly is not what it needs.
I think it would be cool if Zainos added "Bed Wars" to the server! Zainos please add it! It would be so fun!
you just ask him to add it, providing not context or helpful ideas on how to make it unique or more enjoyable on HHG. That is not how a server works. You can't just ask for something to be added with the only selling point being that, in your opinion people will enjoy it. What if they don't because of multiply easy to see reasons? then what, it joins all the other dead gamemodes that should be getting worked on...
cheers ;]

jcdentonswh0re69

name it like a knock off of bedwars

like uhh
ikea wars

you have to fight swedish people and meatballs and build ur ikea bed but oh no gosh diddly darn im afraid someone destroyed your ikea bed and now you are dead because you haven't got a bed and you cried all night and you died of not getting any rest

Jokes aside no we'd probably get a lot of hate for it and it's gonna be an inactive game mode so like yeah

me32305

what.... wtf happend to think up an original idea... i'm sorry but half of every ones logic here is basically pulled from nothing... besides the few disagreeing with this idea and the ones saying the dead gamemodes should be focused on first.

extremely flawed. The server with the bigger player base and larger development community will have more players, which means faster que times and most of the time better code. HHG would just get bashed for "stealing" the game idea, which honestly is not what it needs.

you just ask him to add it, providing not context or helpful ideas on how to make it unique or more enjoyable on HHG. That is not how a server works. You can't just ask for something to be added with the only selling point being that, in your opinion people will enjoy it. What if they don't because of multiply easy to see reasons? then what, it joins all the other dead gamemodes that should be getting worked on...
cheers ;]

that's pretty much what minecraft is now.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
It’s just like business the more money your making (players) the more people pay attention to the server and game modes. HHG is the under dog and we wouldn’t win the battle.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
what does that have to do with anything.
He means that because the server that started Bedwars as a whole starts with a H. But HHG also starts with a H.

In all seriousness though I've seen plenty of servers that have Bedwars on them. The server has loads of gamemodes that other servers have (Including Hitman, yes it does exist on other servers) and has the server been sued? No. Bedwars is a good gamemode and honestly it might actually make me buy the unmute and start playing the server again if it's added and done well. I support this idea.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
(Including Hitman, yes it does exist on other servers)
That's not possible. And if it's true, then it was stolen from us or it's a different game-mode with similar stuff. But the Hitman concept was invented in 2012 by Cookie and I and I developed it myself, so that's not possible buddy.

Back on topic, as many users pointed already, if a bigger server has already the game-mode (which is the case), what will make players to prefer playing it here instead of in other servers? Specially Bed Wars, which is a very popular mini-game, currently features in almost every big network, so I don't think it's a good idea to make it here too unless we make our custom twisted version with lot of custom features and changes (In which case you are more than welcome to suggest in this forum).