• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Bed Wars??

Should Zainos add Bed Wars?

• Total voters

shaw

I think it would be cool if Zainos added "Bed Wars" to the server! Zainos please add it! It would be so fun!

shonk

I think that it isnt really necessary right now. I feel as if it wouldnt have enough players in it after the first few weeks
I disagree, Lately, i see a lot of people going to different server to play bedwars. the people who love bedwars, instead of going to different servers with that gamemode they will stay in HHGN.

shonk

True, but if zainos will add his own custom bedwars with his own features(what im sure u can zainos :D)
so ppl will play it and not the servers that starts with H

shaw

Well, I thought of an idea of what to cal it! Maybe like Villager Wars, to where you have to kill the villager and protect it with obsidian or wood or end stone ect. I don't know you guys let me know of some ideas for what to call it!

shonk

hmmm...i can't think about any other names, im trying to find a name of a block that can be destroyed in 1-2 hits like a bed...but i can't think about 1, also villger wars sounds like ur in village and villagers fight each other, what sounds stupid, no offence

joexxx6

OMG! Now we have to change the name of skywars, skyblock, pvp, creative, parkour, UHC, SG, Solo-SG, Factions, SCBB, and Hub cause other server have gamemodes with those names!!1!11!

These gamemodes aren't licensed to any server so we can use them.

joexxx6

No, Back in 2015 bedwars was on a german server chad and audrey used to play (ik cause i played it before) So no matter what they both copied another server.

But that doesn't matter because it obviously wasn't licensed to that server