• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Atlantis Skywars Submission (plotme Home:6 _bach_)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Here is a little something I've been working on for a while. I tried to make the build as detailed as possible without making it seem over complicated. The theme is centered around the lost city of Atlantis. The map is surrounded by Lapis and Blue Glass making it appear to be underwater, and also providing the lighting for a great ethereal glow from the sea lanterns.

Hope this would make a good addition to HHG's Skywars Collection :) Any thoughts/comments are appreciated.

Check it out at /plotme home:6 _Bach_

Screenshots are below.

2015-08-20_08.20.46.png
2015-08-20_08.21.01.png
2015-08-20_08.21.06.png
2015-08-20_08.21.19.png
2015-08-20_08.21.53.png
2015-08-20_08.22.15.png
2015-08-20_08.22.37.png

_Bach_

Retired Staff
There are chests on each island, chests in each sphere, and chests at mid.

Enchantment table is hidden below the map ;)

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
_Bach_ Me and AKGirl22 made a map called Atlantis a couple weeks ago on August fourth. It has the same name and a lot of the same features.

Tuut

Trusted Member
_Bach_ Me and AKGirl22 made a map called Atlantis a couple weeks ago on August fourth. It has the same name and a lot of the same features.

Very similar indeed, but bachs map has way more detail on the mid island and i also like that his looks underwater.

Phoenix____

I was looking at the map (Really like it btw) and I noticed that there were 9 diamond blocks at mid... Is that supposed to be there or...?

Attachments

• 2015-08-20_19.34.13.png
    2015-08-20_19.34.13.png
    384.1 KB · Views: 245

_Bach_

Retired Staff
There is supposed to be a beacon there, but I couldn't get it to stay there.
The diamond blocks could be emerald instead so it wouldn't be op xD

Kaios

Retired Staff
There is supposed to be a beacon there, but I couldn't get it to stay there.
The diamond blocks could be emerald instead so it wouldn't be op xD
You can't have a beacon because that's what is used to mark the spawn point. Having a beacon there would make it to where someone spawns there.

iiCharles

This is really good, I like the way how it seems like you're under the sea!, And having the enchant table under the map makes it more mysterious because players will need to actually work hard to enchant instead of having your enchant table on your island. -Approved <3