• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Accepted Lunar New Year - Draw it Map - By Chqrli

justcharli

Name: Lunar New Year
Gamemode: Draw it
Located: /P h Chqrli 49
Theme: Chinese/Lunar New Year festival

Screenshots:
2019-07-18_20.46.16.png
2019-07-18_20.41.33.png
2019-07-18_20.42.06.png
2019-07-18_20.42.14.png
2019-07-18_20.49.04.png
2019-07-18_20.43.29.png
2019-07-18_20.42.46.png
2019-07-18_20.43.45.png

2019-07-18_20.41.39.png

Last edited:

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Personally I really like this Map. I'm always a lover of Japanese/Blossom themed Maps. But this with the lanterns, the dragon and overall atmosphere really sells it for me. The idea for the board to paint on is genius. Hope this gets accepted. <3

INeedOreos

How the heck did you make this. This is the best draw map of ALL TIME! I really hope this get accepted. If this map gets accepted I would play draw it even more then already do!

Last edited:

INeedOreos

Personally I really like this Map. I'm always a lover of Japanese/Blossom themed Maps. But this with the lanterns, the dragon and overall atmosphere really sells it for me. The idea for the board to paint on is genius. Hope this gets accepted. <3
Your right sam obviously

Trenly

Admin
Admin
My apologies that I haven't been able to review this yet, I will take a look at this more closely sometime this week hopefully.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
First off, your board is not the proper size. Your drawing board is 54 wide and 28 high, it should be only 53 wide and 28 high.

Your use of traditional Chinese decorations is really great and works well for this type of map. The paper lanterns and the dragon are characteristically whimsical and really embody the new year festival. The patterns on the banners are also highly festive, and reminiscent of that culture. I would have liked to see a little more variation in the trees, as having a few more shapes of leaf pattern would have added a lot more complexity to the map and made it appear more detailed. I like that the bushes and rocks as well as the river make the terrain not entirely flat, and the amount of tallgrass used is quite appropriate. Its is not overdone, it is not underdone. The map is simple, yet detailed, and has a great feel to it.

If you can make the board to be the right size, then your map will be accepted.

justcharli

First off, your board is not the proper size. Your drawing board is 54 wide and 28 high, it should be only 53 wide and 28 high.

Your use of traditional Chinese decorations is really great and works well for this type of map. The paper lanterns and the dragon are characteristically whimsical and really embody the new year festival. The patterns on the banners are also highly festive, and reminiscent of that culture. I would have liked to see a little more variation in the trees, as having a few more shapes of leaf pattern would have added a lot more complexity to the map and made it appear more detailed. I like that the bushes and rocks as well as the river make the terrain not entirely flat, and the amount of tallgrass used is quite appropriate. Its is not overdone, it is not underdone. The map is simple, yet detailed, and has a great feel to it.

If you can make the board to be the right size, then your map will be accepted.
fixed! it wasn't easy but i somehow did it