• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined Tainted Mines Parkour Map - By LynMaster2000 and stefrull

After hours and hours of building and testing. The Tainted mines parour is done.
it was built on our own private server because it is quite big.

"The mines have been taken over by some mysterious unknown magical powersource, and you have to prakour to the end and destroy the source, if not the mine will be completely taken over and possibly even the whole world!"

Tainted Mines
Difficulty - Medium
Length - Long
Checkpoints - 9

To the staff: just ask for world download if you need to see the parkour more in depth as it is not easy to show most of the parkour jumps in the images

2017-09-09_00.53.53.png

2017-09-09_13.57.43.png
2017-09-09_00.54.51.png
2017-09-09_13.58.06.png
2017-09-09_13.58.15.png
2017-09-09_00.55.24.png
2017-09-09_13.58.27.png
2017-09-09_13.58.41.png
2017-09-09_13.59.08.png
2017-09-09_13.59.46.png
2017-09-09_00.58.43.png
2017-09-09_00.57.24.png

joexxx6

Looks really good I think you've done a great job. This would be a really exciting addition to the server.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Terraforming looks good in areas, lazy in others. Parkour looks good in areas, bad in others.

Last edited:

ParadoxTaco

This seems like multiply ideas thrown together. I don't see the "mines" really. If anything its just a magical cave. It looks well built, but just kinda mixed together

Trenly

Admin
Admin
iiJam and ParadoxTaco both brought up great points. In some places, the parkour looks and plays really well, in other places it looks like there could have been a lot more time spent. I would tend to agree that it doesn't really look like mines to me, but rather a magical cave. In the beginning it is really quite great, but as I moved on to the later rooms it just seemed to deteriorate a bit; almost as if you didn't really know how to continue the theme without being repetitive. Overall it is quite plain too. The walls are all cyan clay, the "house" is all quartz with little other decoration, the sea lanterns in the walls could have been covered with colored glass.

Im sorry, but this map has been declined.

iiJam and ParadoxTaco both brought up great points. In some places, the parkour looks and plays really well, in other places it looks like there could have been a lot more time spent. I would tend to agree that it doesn't really look like mines to me, but rather a magical cave. In the beginning it is really quite great, but as I moved on to the later rooms it just seemed to deteriorate a bit; almost as if you didn't really know how to continue the theme without being repetitive. Overall it is quite plain too. The walls are all cyan clay, the "house" is all quartz with little other decoration, the sea lanterns in the walls could have been covered with colored glass.

Im sorry, but this map has been declined.

I completely understand your decision and thank you for the reply and feedback!

I just wondered if you mind giving some specific examples of areas or designs that need improvement or dont fint in?
All advice is greatly appreciated! :)