• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

World Edit

shaw

What happened to world edit?! I like the old version, its better and more understandable. The new world edit makes no sense.. Can you plz change it back Zainos? ;-;

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I'm pretty sure it is quite straight forward, you have the usual //wand and position 1 and 2 etc. Use world edit how you would normally use it. I'm pretty sure FAWE is more efficient too. If you don't understand something then you're more than welcome to ask.

shaw

Yeah but it wont work... I tried and it wont work!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!! Its not good anymore, I dont understand it like I used to!!

Last edited:

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I've got to be honest and say I haven't even realised the world edit has changed and I've used it very recently on Creative.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah but it wont work... I tried and it wont work!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!! Its not good anymore, I dont understand it like I used to!!
Its literally not that different. All the commands are still the same.

//wand still gives you the wand
//copy still copies the selection
//set still fills the selection
//move still moves the selection
//replace still replaces what you want it to
//paste still pastes the clipboard
/info still binds the info tool to your hand
/br sphere still binds the sphere brush to the tool in your hand

shaw

Thx Zainos, it worked and I can now do w/e and enjoy it! Btw you can be just added to a plot (Not Trusted) and still do w/e. For rps its sketchy for them to add MJs. Just a heads up