• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Why I should be mod

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I think I should be mod because I am 18 years old and I go on the server everyday. I also know about hacking, like how that n00b D0J0 uses knockback and wall hack and aimbot and you should ban him. I am also very responsible and I follow the rules, and since I know the rules so good I sometimes tell people what they shouldn't do! I guess I'm kinda like a mini-mod because I just love the community!!! Also, this guy called Zainos banned me once because I said a swear word lol who does he think he is? He's probably just some kid who doesn't want his parents to see swear words on his computer because they'll take it from him. Anyway, I've been on this server for over 7 years!!! So make me a mod.

jkjk

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think I should be mod because I am 18 years old and I go on the server everyday. I also know about hacking, like how that n00b D0J0 uses knockback and wall hack and aimbot and you should ban him. I am also very responsible and I follow the rules, and since I know the rules so good I sometimes tell people what they shouldn't do! I guess I'm kinda like a mini-mod because I just love the community!!! Also, this guy called Zainos banned me once because I said a swear word lol who does he think he is? He's probably just some kid who doesn't want his parents to see swear words on his computer because they'll take it from him. Anyway, I've been on this server for over 7 years!!! So make me a mod.

jkjk
Literally me. Except only 3 years

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
lol wow i applaud uu this is the best mini mod ever <3 (I'm totally not not one to) well this person called Zainos has weird skin :p