• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Where are you guys from?

Senzies

Out of curiosity, where is everybody from?

I'll start: Los Angeles, California, United States of America.

Cookie

Trusted Member
I'm from Leeds, U.K. (yes I'm british and I love it)

I like living in UK, most people don't. I used to hate it. And sometimes I still do. I'd rather live in the UK than America tho. no way, the society there is hateful to my religion and so is the uneducated donald trump running for president.
England weather is shite tho, however this summer it was okay. I prefer English culture and history than American history. And having my personality, I'd rather live in a Mansion in the country side than some mansion in L.A.

the best thing tho, is English Banter. We have jokes other places barely understand, our Humor is different. I love that.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I live in Florida, U.S.A.

I think Florida is an awesome state, even though it rains most of the time. I love the sunshine, and most of the people that live there as well. (sometimes). All Floridians hate Snow Birds, (aka. People from up North.) I'm just kidding xD. The reason why we don't really like people from up north, is because of the winter time. Everybody comes down to Florida to escape the snow, which makes the traffic worse, and basically anywhere you go is crowded with people. It's a pain, but luckily it all dies down later in march.

death44

Bridgeport, Connecticut which voted by people from CT said it was the worst city to live in and it even has a cite for 10 stereotypes about bridgeport that are true so YAy

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I live in Florida, U.S.A.

I think Florida is an awesome state, even though it rains most of the time. I love the sunshine, and most of the people that live there as well. (sometimes). All Floridians hate Snow Birds, (aka. People from up North.) I'm just kidding xD. The reason why we don't really like people from up north, is because of the winter time. Everybody comes down to Florida to escape the snow, which makes the traffic worse, and basically anywhere you go is crowded with people. It's a pain, but luckily it all dies down later in march.
I don't want to live there.

death44

Viper U say dat but my buddy from my old lacrosse team said that he went to a market up the street and someone got shot there.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
CANADA ALL THE WAY BOIS! Sorry, I just get a little excited with my country and am overly excited about my country. Phew just gotta calm down. I'm gonna go pet my pet bear and then ride my moose to relax a bit.