• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

What should I build...?

ilymore

Ok so,i wanna build something from HHG but...idk what to build i was thinking MA Arena maybe? i just need opinions on what to build (I will be building with DayumNicole and SoulWhispa)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I think there is already a ton of ppl working on a mob arena, so I recommend not doing it! Also, zainos told me like a week ago,
Leave Hubs and Lobbies to the HHG BT
so i dont think a mob arena would really work out..

I would love to see a new hitman, pvp, or sg map added :D

ilymore

I think there is already a ton of ppl working on a mob arena, so I recommend not doing it! Also, zainos told me like a week ago,

Ill try my best,hopefully i get a map accepted ;3

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader

Just because other people have attempted at mob arena recently, that doesn't mean that people can't build them. We haven't had a good mob arena sent from forums in yonkas.
We are always welcoming any type of map, it's just a matter of when Zainos adds it (he may be waiting for more maps of that gamemode for an update, or is just busy)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Just because other people have attempted at mob arena recently, that doesn't mean that people can't build them. We haven't had a good mob arena sent from forums in yonkas.
We are always welcoming any type of map, it's just a matter of when Zainos adds it (he may be waiting for more maps of that gamemode for an update, or is just busy)
Not true, I made a mob arena map.. O wait, a GOOD mob arena map! Sry didnt c that part!