• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Weird occurence with Co-Owner

Handeril

I have been informed that the Co-Owner rank is practically cursed.

Here's why:

tmcardle1221,

Abused Powers and attacked an Admin with those powers, also blew up on Zainos.

Z3R0_GR4V1TY,

Got in trouble for testing if he could kick from Minechat.

metahead,

Abused powers, spammed, sweared, raged.

burgers100,

Abused powers, threatened players, and gave away OP items

bacrit,

Currently in trouble with Zain for taking people to the edge of the world.

Conclusion: Co-Owner does seem to be "cursed", very strange, no?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Hm... that's odd.
Here is my idea:
Zainos expects them to be co-owner's and they aren't completely ready for the job?

EStarWars

Hmm. Very interesting. Mabye Zainos should do polls to decide between posible co-owners... That might work for some time at least... :|

Handeril

Uh, it wasn't fully that, the person who told me the info actually is someone I trust.

Apparently, the cape issue AND staff abuse got him banned. :|

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
Handeril said:
Uh, it wasn't fully that, the person who told me the info actually is someone I trust.

Apparently, the cape issue AND staff abuse got him banned. :|

When I was mod tm chased me around and undisguised me because I had a bow he wanted;

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Oh no. Did I get bacrit in trouble? I just asked him to take me really far out so noone would ever raid me again. I wasnt going to put my faction there because then people would know the coords or probbably set home. I just wanted a mini base where I could keep my stuff while I recovered from the hackers. Sorry if I got bacrit in trouble, it was my fault.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I think it's just they feel in charge so much that they don't realize what they do. It's just a little too OP or at least that's what it looks like. :|

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Burger lies, tmc abused of of powers and banned lot of innocent people. He is a child of 9 years old, he doesn't know how to be mature and he was never ready for the job. what happened with z3r0 was small, he never got demoted and he is still co owner, He just doesn't play mc a lot. Bacrit never got in trouble, I don't care if he did that cuz im resetting factions world soon to remove lockette and add a proper 1.7 world. And Shuffling abandoned mc but as far as im concerned he joined back days ago. So im adding his head back in a sec :D
Conclusion, co owner isn't cursed, I just had bad luck and have chosen incorrect people.