• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Vote link one (Planetminecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon2002

okay, today i tried voting on the link of Planet minecraft and when i pressed the link, an error occurs (See screenshot.)

The reference number is given in the screenshot. I tried to refresh, close my browser, but the error stays there. I believe this is a problem with the host.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 10.30.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 10.30.37 AM.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 221

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
okay, today i tried voting on the link of Planet minecraft and when i pressed the link, an error occurs (See screenshot.)

The reference number is given in the screenshot. I tried to refresh, close my browser, but the error stays there. I believe this is a problem with the host.
That means the PlanetMinecraft website is having some problems and that you should contact any of the PMC Staff. That issue has nothing to do with us, but I tried going to the website too and it also gave me that error so it seems PMC is having some issues. Wait some time and try again later

Zelistra

Trusted Member

It made me can't vote for HHG today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.