• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Verdant

MrStealUrGirl

This map was built by me and a few other a few years back, it was actually accepted onto the nexus before that server shut down. I can't remember everyone who build it but here are a few names.

MrStealUrGirl
ChillFrillMan02
yellowtqil
MCThrillz

Anyways, here are a few pics. Enjoy :)

FICps9L

lRat0Ap

XF8m0vc

dErLCbw

FE9gaA8

TEtPM1g

4weffap

p5T4hwP

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I think it looks okay... but a bit outdated. The theme is confusing to me too; but even if it was accepted god knows when it'll be added. I've been waiting months for my accepted one to be added.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think some of the houses look a bit plain on the exterior, not that they are under detailed (which they may be, I cant see them that well) but that they are "flat" (see images 5,6,9).

Overall the map does seem outdated as EPICMATT88 said. It looks like a lot of your smaller trees are the same, and the transitions between "biomes" dont look like they are all that smooth.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I really like the map i hope it gets added but as Trenly said the houses aren't really the best.. Especially the hotel

Last edited:

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
This Map really reminds me of the Jurassic Park Map on Survival Games as the trees and terrain is similar (like the Volcano).
Like Trenly and other various people have said, it's outdated. I'd suggest revamping it to meet more of the needs required of the public and the Happy HG Build Team.
Considering this was made a few years ago, I can imagine it looking really great on a Server and on it's Forums, but nowadays, it doesn't really get to me much.
Hope any of this helps.
-=+=-

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
-=+=-
This Map really reminds me of the Jurassic Park Map on Survival Games as the trees and terrain is similar (like the Volcano).
Like Trenly and other various people have said, it's outdated. I'd suggest revamping it to meet more of the needs required of the public and the Happy HG Build Team.
Considering this was made a few years ago, I can imagine it looking really great on a Server and on it's Forums, but nowadays, it doesn't really get to me much.
Hope any of this helps.
-=+=-
Like Trenly said ®