• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Two ideas for a map :D

Greenluigi2

Hello so i have 2 idea for a new map on parkour
My 1st idea is the half a heart parkour. So you start high up and you got to get all the way down with out takeing 1 damming. This would be a cool parkour map that could be hard.
If you are thinking of making this a rank map i would say Member or Tribute and up

My 2nd map idea is Double jump parkour. This map you have to make jumps that needs double jump to make it. It be a cool idea to do this and it be fun
If you are thinking of making this a Rank Map i would say Peace keeper and up (Even tho i am a sponsor xD)

-Lucky_Wolf / Greenluigi2

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the ideas! You have to keep in mind though that certain styles and themes might work better for these than others. Are there any themes you would like to see these in? Why dont you try making these maps yourself?

Greenluigi2

Thx you Trenly.
I would love to make the map my self but how ever i would need a build team or some one to help me with some thing and stuff.
But now to the themes. for the half a heart map i was thinking more like a cave stile. you start out side in a forest and you would walk down a path in the cave then you start the parkour like there are some mining is going on. maybe the farther down you are the darker it get to make its look real and hard.

Now the theme for the double jump i was think its should be a space like map, now i know you guys have a space map so idk if you would want one more. If you do not like the space map idea then i will keep think of more idea for the theme :3

joexxx6

Thx you Trenly.
I would love to make the map my self but how ever i would need a build team or some one to help me with some thing and stuff.
But now to the themes. for the half a heart map i was thinking more like a cave stile. you start out side in a forest and you would walk down a path in the cave then you start the parkour like there are some mining is going on. maybe the farther down you are the darker it get to make its look real and hard.

Now the theme for the double jump i was think its should be a space like map, now i know you guys have a space map so idk if you would want one more. If you do not like the space map idea then i will keep think of more idea for the theme :3

Imo it’s much easier to make a parkour map on your own than in a team, so instead of using that as an excuse you could just say you lack building ability or aren’t confident enough to build on your own. Sorry for this seeming as if I’m having a rant at you, I just dislike people who hide their lack of building ability with small excuses.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Imo it’s much easier to make a parkour map on your own than in a team, so instead of using that as an excuse you could just say you lack building ability or aren’t confident enough to build on your own. Sorry for this seeming as if I’m having a rant at you, I just dislike people who hide their lack of building ability with small excuses.
I find it a lot better working with more people as it gives you a chance to hear their opinions about what you’re doing and it’ll help make it better for the players on the Server. Also, building Maps isn’t just about the practical side. I find it more difficult thinking of a theme than building the Map itself.

Also, the falling Parkour idea could be quite cool for a Tetris theme (arcade game etc...)
As for the double jump idea, that might be good for a flappy bird / Mario Parkour idea, just a few theme thoughts. :)