• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Tree Parkour

NoHaxJustJambo

Now I know what you're all thinking... HEy FirEdRagOn We AlReaDy HaVe A TreE ParKOur... We don't... Its biomes parkour you're thinking about... So I Made one! (This took me 1 week to make... pls don't give hate xD)

Name - Tree Parkour
Checkpoints - 8
Length - Long
Difficulty - Easy
Map made by - xFallingJambo (Me Changed my name)
Map tested by - xFallingJambo (Me again)
Rank to play it - Default
All jumps possible - Yes
Detail - A bit

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

alxyz

Trusted Member
Definitely needs more detail. Although it is tree's, there needs some detail here and there, maybe some rocks, a pond, a forest, idk rly.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't like it. We already have biomes and nature parkour. The trees seem very bland and vanilla. I would rather see fully custom trees than simple vanilla ones. Many of the jumps look odd, especially the ones that are many logs with no leaves, and the ones that are one leaves on top of a few logs. The log tunnels too do not look good. The only "detailing" that I noticed is the grass and flowers, which are just bonemealed. I would love to see some tulips, or roses, or flowers you can't get with bonemeal.

I personally do not think this map meets the quality that I would expect from a parkour.

NoHaxJustJambo

I don't like it. We already have biomes and nature parkour. The trees seem very bland and vanilla. I would rather see fully custom trees than simple vanilla ones. Many of the jumps look odd, especially the ones that are many logs with no leaves, and the ones that are one leaves on top of a few logs. The log tunnels too do not look good. The only "detailing" that I noticed is the grass and flowers, which are just bonemealed. I would love to see some tulips, or roses, or flowers you can't get with bonemeal.

I personally do not think this map meets the quality that I would expect from a parkour.
Even though i spent ages on this parkour, i totally agree with what you have to say... I'm not a very good builder... So i'm just uploading parkours at the best i can do...

Spock7girl

Even though i spent ages on this parkour, i totally agree with what you have to say... I'm not a very good builder... So i'm just uploading parkours at the best i can do...

I think it's awesome how well you take criticism! Even though this map might not make it I think you should keep building! Your builds will keep getting better as you work on them! Best of luck!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Trenly pointed out a lot of good key points
Just because biomes parkour doesn't have a wall or barrier around it isn't any excuse for this map not to. Of course maps don't need barriers. They could be pasted into the void. But as the theme here is tree, it would make sense for it to be on the ground. Look at nature - if you have perms. :p - there is always a barrier (either a tree line or mountain wall.). This just looks too open and under detailed.
The default trees show to me that not much detail was put into the map. I wouldn't of minded the default trees if there was a pretty valley or something surrounding it.
This map simply doesn't meet the standards of acceptable maps nowadays.
Sorry, your map has been declined.

youngfloppa

I know this map has been declined already but I might as well say my opinion. I think that it's to similar to biomes Parkour and the trees are just vanilla try to make custom trees there's lots of youtube videos on it. You could also do with some terraforming and some of the structures could be more well made. I think next time come up with a unique idea with lots of concentration and dedication.