• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed "Trap" On Roof

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I am the bug master! Once again, another bug!

IGN: MC_ProYT
When Discovered: May 29, 2016
Explain: On the roof of a house on the map MineVille, there is a spot where you can fall in and get stuck
Where Is It Located: Hitman
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/JmWQ0

Thanks! :D

iiDoozie

u get stuck for the rest of the game according 2 staff members that told me to report it 1 including an admin so i wouldnt be talkin
Calm down champ. Notice the question marks in my message. I'm saying it could be easily avoidable by ALL players. And also, plenty of maps of most game types, have traps.

ParadoxTaco

u get stuck for the rest of the game according 2 staff members that told me to report it 1 including an admin so i wouldnt be talkin
There is something similar to this on the desert map "forgot name" and the other village map, its been awhile since ive played hitman okay? the only reason there is none on rithmere is cause I built the terrain... and didn't think to add one. So I don't know if its intented, but its funny

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Fixed!
There is something similar to this on the desert map "forgot name" and the other village map, its been awhile since ive played hitman okay? the only reason there is none on rithmere is cause I built the terrain... and didn't think to add one. So I don't know if its intented, but its funny
Would you be kind enough to show where there's that so I can fix it?