• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
These are my thoughts and what I have been thinking about for a while. Please don't comment anything hurtful or offensive.

Lately a lot of things have been on my mind, I see so many of my friends hurting, some even pulling each other apart. People keep rejecting, leaving, and shattering each other. Why though? Can we all not unite even with our differences? How much better would our world be if we could unite? To do that we need to find the roots that lead to rejection. There is many that can lead to people rejecting others anger, selfishness, pride, pressure, jealousy, and fear. Everyone has struggled with one, some, or all of those at some point. Even if you have a large problem with one of them, say you can't manage your anger well. You can get better and gain self control. We all have friends who struggle with one of those things. Why don't you reject them then? That is because you are willing to look past that flaw and accept them for who they are. Why can't we do that for other issues then? Why do we make fun of people who are fat, gay, depressed, weak, and many more. What is the point of looking down on them? If you get to know them you get to see the reasons behind those things. I don't know about you but I am now friends with some people I used to dislike. They are now some of my best friends. All because I was willing to give them a chance. If you look past everyone's flaws you meet something way more beautiful.

Even if you think there is no hope for you, no one can love you, you aren't worth anyone's time. You are, I am 100% certain about that. No matter what you have done, you deserve love, forgiveness, and friendship. Reach out to those who are hurting, show them true friendship, vow to never leave them, stick by them until the very end. Only thing that keeps me going is knowing there is always another person out there who needs me to love them and encourage them.

We often make fun of people for being different. I respect people who are different. They can stand up to everyone else and say "I am different, this is who I am." they are the strong ones who bring change to this world and fight for what is right. I know it may feel like you are the only one hurting. Although, I can tell you if you look around every single person you see is struggling with one thing. That no one knows about because they feel the same way. Then, there is some who tried to help but got rejected. Who have given up on ever seeing someone who will stick by them no matter what. You can be that person. I know some of you who are getting bullied are thinking "I can't do anything, I will keep getting hurt." those people who are bullying you feel the exact same way. They feel insecure so they choose the worst way possible to deal with it. By sticking it on others to make them feel powerful and in control.

To all girls, you are valuable and deserve respect. You don't need make up or fancy clothing to look beautiful. You are beautiful no matter what. No buts or if's, it's the truth. I value how you can approach each other easier than us guys can. Value that and don't let go of it. We need to be more welcoming. Although, make sure to never reject someone for who they are. If a guy only loves you for your looks and not your personality he doesn't deserve you. You are more than that. No matter what, you are always worth it. You may think us guys don't have emotions and our goal in life is to be manly but we are taught to not show it and to man up. We are usually more likely to open up to you then we are to other guys, because we are fearful. Always remember that you are very special and unique, beautiful, priceless, and worth loving.

To guys, I know we need to be manly and tough. Although, don't forsake (I know some of you are gonna cringe at this or squirm.) love, grace, and forgiveness for being manly. I always say "A real man is one who fights for what is right, loves others, forgives, and supports his friends no matter what." We are raised to suck up our feelings and man up. That's not true though, it's perfectly OK to share what you are feeling. If you think your other guy friends will make fun of you, try it anyway, you may be surprised. If they do then they don't respect you for who you are. Also, treat girls right, they deserve our respect, don't look at them as property, or something to make you feel like you are worth something. They are so much more than that.

To all, you are all priceless, worth loving, deserve respect, and you can do it. Don't reject anyone no matter what they have done or who they are. Accept them and help them. If you would like to talk to me you can email me at dariensc.help@gmail.com I would love to talk to you and help you with anything.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
These are my thoughts and what I have been thinking about for a while. Please don't comment anything hurtful or offensive.

Lately a lot of things have been on my mind, I see so many of my friends hurting, some even pulling each other apart. People keep rejecting, leaving, and shattering each other. Why though? Can we all not unite even with our differences? How much better would our world be if we could unite? To do that we need to find the roots that lead to rejection. There is many that can lead to people rejecting others anger, selfishness, pride, pressure, jealousy, and fear. Everyone has struggled with one, some, or all of those at some point. Even if you have a large problem with one of them, say you can't manage your anger well. You can get better and gain self control. We all have friends who struggle with one of those things. Why don't you reject them then? That is because you are willing to look past that flaw and accept them for who they are. Why can't we do that for other issues then? Why do we make fun of people who are fat, ***, depressed, weak, and many more. What is the point of looking down on them? If you get to know them you get to see the reasons behind those things. I don't know about you but I am now friends with some people I used to dislike. They are now some of my best friends. All because I was willing to give them a chance. If you look past everyone's flaws you meet something way more beautiful. Even if you think there is no hope for you, no one can love you, you aren't worth anyone's time. You are, I am 100% certain about that. No matter what you have done, you deserve love, forgiveness, and friendship. Reach out to those who are hurting, show them true friendship, vow to never leave them, stick by them until the very end. Only thing that keeps me going is knowing there is always another person out there who needs me to love them and encourage them. We often make fun of people for being different. I respect people who are different. They can stand up to everyone else and say "I am different, this is who I am." they are the strong ones who bring change to this world and fight for what is right. I know it may feel like you are the only one hurting. Although, I can tell you if you look around every single person you see is struggling with one thing. That no one knows about because they feel the same way. Then, there is some who tried to help but got rejected. Who have given up on ever seeing someone who will stick by them no matter what. You can be that person. I know some of you who are getting bullied are thinking "I can't do anything, I will keep getting hurt." those people who are bullying you feel the exact same way. They feel insecure so they choose the worst way possible to deal with it. By sticking it on others to make them feel powerful and in control. To all girls, you are valuable and deserve respect. You don't need make up or fancy clothing to look beautiful. You are beautiful no matter what. No buts or if's, it's the truth. I value how you can approach each other easier than us guys can. Value that and don't let go of it. We need to be more welcoming. Although, make sure to never reject someone for who they are. If a guy only loves you for your looks and not your personality he doesn't deserve you. You are more than that. No matter what, you are always worth it. You may think us guys don't have emotions and our goal in life is to be manly but we are taught to not show it and to man up. We are usually more likely to open up to you then we are to other guys, because we are fearful. Always remember that you are very special and unique, beautiful, priceless, and worth loving. To guys, I know we need to be manly and tough. Although, don't forsake (I know some of you are gonna cringe at this or squirm.) love, grace, and forgiveness for being manly. I always say "A real man is one who fights for what is right, loves others, forgives, and supports his friends no matter what." We are raised to suck up our feelings and man up. That's not true though, it's perfectly OK to share what you are feeling. If you think your other guy friends will make fun of you, try it anyway, you may be surprised. If they do then they don't respect you for who you are. Also, treat girls right, they deserve our respect, don't look at them as property, or something to make you feel like you are worth something. They are so much more than that. To all, you are all priceless, worth loving, deserve respect, and you can do it. Don't reject anyone no matter what they have done or who they are. Accept them and help them. If you would like to talk to me you can email me at dariencs.help@gmail.com I would love to talk to you and help you with anything.
Well said. Well said.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Can we all not unite even with our differences? How much better would our world be if we could unite?
Tl;dr

That's all I read. But face the fact though, peace doesn't exist. It just doesn't. I mean I would love it if it existed, but it doesn't. Humans on Earth don't create peace. Even my sister and I fight, we're so close to each other, people ofc fight with strangers, and countries fight with countries. I'm not saying it's too late, and I'm not saying that people shouldn't get along, I'm just stating out the fact imo

Edit: If there were more people on Earth like you, or if you become famous and your word gets spread around, there will be more peace than there is now, but there are always people that are mean, some people were just born to be mean

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Tl;dr

That's all I read. But face the fact though, peace doesn't exist. It just doesn't. I mean I would love it if it existed, but it doesn't. Humans on Earth don't create peace. Even my sister and I fight, we're so close to each other, people ofc fight with strangers, and countries fight with countries. I'm not saying it's too late, and I'm not saying that people shouldn't get along, I'm just stating out the fact imo

Edit: If there were more people on Earth like you, or if you become famous and your word gets spread around, there will be more peace than there is now, but there are always people that are mean, some people were just born to be mean
Peace does exist, not on a large scale, but it's definitely not getting larger with that attitude.

Issa

Lately a lot of things have been on my mind, I see so many of my friends hurting, some even pulling each other apart. People keep rejecting, leaving, and shattering each other. Why though? Can we all not unite even with our differences? How much better would our world be if we could unite? To do that we need to find the roots that lead to rejection. There is many that can lead to people rejecting others anger, selfishness, pride, pressure, jealousy, and fear. Everyone has struggled with one, some, or all of those at some point. Even if you have a large problem with one of them, say you can't manage your anger well. You can get better and gain self control. We all have friends who struggle with one of those things. Why don't you reject them then? That is because you are willing to look past that flaw and accept them for who they are. Why can't we do that for other issues then? Why do we make fun of people who are fat, ***, depressed, weak, and many more. What is the point of looking down on them? If you get to know them you get to see the reasons behind those things. I don't know about you but I am now friends with some people I used to dislike. They are now some of my best friends. All because I was willing to give them a chance. If you look past everyone's flaws you meet something way more beautiful.

Even if you think there is no hope for you, no one can love you, you aren't worth anyone's time. You are, I am 100% certain about that. No matter what you have done, you deserve love, forgiveness, and friendship. Reach out to those who are hurting, show them true friendship, vow to never leave them, stick by them until the very end. Only thing that keeps me going is knowing there is always another person out there who needs me to love them and encourage them.

We often make fun of people for being different. I respect people who are different. They can stand up to everyone else and say "I am different, this is who I am." they are the strong ones who bring change to this world and fight for what is right. I know it may feel like you are the only one hurting. Although, I can tell you if you look around every single person you see is struggling with one thing. That no one knows about because they feel the same way. Then, there is some who tried to help but got rejected. Who have given up on ever seeing someone who will stick by them no matter what. You can be that person. I know some of you who are getting bullied are thinking "I can't do anything, I will keep getting hurt." those people who are bullying you feel the exact same way. They feel insecure so they choose the worst way possible to deal with it. By sticking it on others to make them feel powerful and in control.

To all girls, you are valuable and deserve respect. You don't need make up or fancy clothing to look beautiful. You are beautiful no matter what. No buts or if's, it's the truth. I value how you can approach each other easier than us guys can. Value that and don't let go of it. We need to be more welcoming. Although, make sure to never reject someone for who they are. If a guy only loves you for your looks and not your personality he doesn't deserve you. You are more than that. No matter what, you are always worth it. You may think us guys don't have emotions and our goal in life is to be manly but we are taught to not show it and to man up. We are usually more likely to open up to you then we are to other guys, because we are fearful. Always remember that you are very special and unique, beautiful, priceless, and worth loving.

To guys, I know we need to be manly and tough. Although, don't forsake (I know some of you are gonna cringe at this or squirm.) love, grace, and forgiveness for being manly. I always say "A real man is one who fights for what is right, loves others, forgives, and supports his friends no matter what." We are raised to suck up our feelings and man up. That's not true though, it's perfectly OK to share what you are feeling. If you think your other guy friends will make fun of you, try it anyway, you may be surprised. If they do then they don't respect you for who you are. Also, treat girls right, they deserve our respect, don't look at them as property, or something to make you feel like you are worth something. They are so much more than that.

To all, you are all priceless, worth loving, deserve respect, and you can do it. Don't reject anyone no matter what they have done or who they are. Accept them and help them. If you would like to talk to me you can email me at dariensc.help@gmail.com I would love to talk to you and help you with anything.

Lately a lot of things have been on my mind, I see so many of my friends hurting, some even pulling each other apart. People keep rejecting, leaving, and shattering each other. Why though? Can we all not unite even with our differences? How much better would our world be if we could unite? To do that we need to find the roots that lead to rejection. There is many that can lead to people rejecting others anger, selfishness, pride, pressure, jealousy, and fear. Everyone has struggled with one, some, or all of those at some point. Even if you have a large problem with one of them, say you can't manage your anger well. You can get better and gain self control. We all have friends who struggle with one of those things. Why don't you reject them then? That is because you are willing to look past that flaw and accept them for who they are. Why can't we do that for other issues then? Why do we make fun of people who are fat, ***, depressed, weak, and many more. What is the point of looking down on them? If you get to know them you get to see the reasons behind those things. I don't know about you but I am now friends with some people I used to dislike. They are now some of my best friends. All because I was willing to give them a chance. If you look past everyone's flaws you meet something way more beautiful.

omg made me cry ;-; but well said

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
First off I'm not gonna quote the post as it coupled to mine is too long and is over the 10000 character limit that you can have on here lol.

I got some thoughts on CanadianTheCat's post myself.

1st paragraph: First off, I agree with you that people should not tear out of eacthother because of who they are or features they have for no reason other than them having those things, that's just bullying and is utterly wrong. However I do not agree that the world should unite together, the whole world should not be friends, enemies are a bad thing, but at the same time I personally will not unite with those I dislike. True, I have made some mends with people I disliked which turned out to be friendships, however there are some which I hate and will always hate for the rest of my life and do not and will not like or apologise to them for what I may have done to them, and will prefer to keep it that way. There are a few which I feel that way about which I won't name but many of you know some of the people I'm talking about. But after that I must say you are 100% right, because everyone's flawed somehow in the cold truth of this world, but if you want to get to know someone a lot of the time you will find them to be beautiful and it can lead to many different things in life. Also I agree everyone is beautiful in some way, well when I say everyone, almost everyone, some I can't say they have a quality that is beautiful because of how horrible they may be or what they have done to some, but yeah, almost everyone.

2nd paragraph: Hmm, some of this is debatable. I agree 100% on the first bit, as everyone is worth someones time, and nobody in the world doesn't have someone that can love them. However, while forgiveness is a huge thing and in some way almost everything should be forgiven, some things should not be forgiven. I example have 2 people in my life that I will never forgive no matter what they do, and I will tell you all one of them, I won't give the exact name but I will say it's my last ex. Because of how she hurt, robbed, lied and degraded me, nearly sending me to drugs again (Somethings during the relationship, somethings after the relationship) I will never forgive her no matter how much she cried to me saying how she's sorry, because no matter what she says I would not take it in, and if I saw her in the flesh, I would beat and break her until she was lying bloody and broken on the ground, not killing her, but reminding her of what she did to me, how I felt about it and why she should never mess with my love like she did (I may sound like an ******* saying that, but I don't care, it's my thoughts). On the next bit I agree though. If you are willing it's great to reach out and help those who are having problems, because there are many, and I myself am willing to help those that are hurt or troubled in some way.

3rd paragraph: Vastly the same as the first 1 as far as I can see, so I'll skip this (No disrespect, just what I can see).

4th paragraph: In honesty this is the paragraph that makes the most sense to me. I mostly have friends that are girls honestly, because I generally just feel more comfortable around them (Well, actually, online I do anyway, in real life however I have BAD confidence issues with speaking to girls, but that is something that I need to fix myself, but online where most of my real friends are, I feel more comfortable around them). But I further agree that to girls, you are beautiful no matter what and to those I love I will support as long as you want me to, and I will always be there for you should you need me, that goes out to all of my good friends. And I know that girls can definitely approach eacthother better than us guys can because I personally can barely approach another guy (Only concerning online to be honest) without something happening between us, and in a bad way (Mind due I personally am not good at talking to other guys and do not want to change in that way, so don't listen to me on that, it's just me). Ok, so the next bit I really, REALLY agree on, because as a fact of life, most guys will only go for a girl for their looks, even if they say they don't they do, it's a fact. But a guy will only use a girl with that attitude, 99% of boys in my school are like that, and I hate it. I'm not gonna go too far in that section, it's a problems on this that I've always had and I'm still having, but I truly believe in a personality making a girl beautiful, looks are important but that should not be the main reason a guy likes a girl, or vise versa. And yes, us guys are definitely more likely to open up to girls for things, I personally will only speak to girls about my problems as they are the only ones who understand me, and yes I have tried talking to guys before about problems, they simply don't understand me.

5th paragraph: Now first off and I'll start with what I agree with, guys generally try to act strong and manly to show their masculinity, and 95% of the time this is to attract girls, and while it may be something many girls are attracted to (Not a bad thing at all) love, forgiveness and grace like you said are all part of being a real man. Also about what you say I agree with that too. And while many do see that they should as a guy not show emotions and man up, it is perfectly ok to share your emotions openly to people. However, while I agree that it's ok to talk to guys about your emotions and problems, I personally will not do it because every single boy I've talked to about things like love, emotions, feelings for girls etc has either laughed at me for it or just said "You need to be tougher" or something like that, and for that I don't trust guys with thoughts like that, and will instead go to girls as they understand me, because in honesty while I may look brutal and hard in some cases, and I can be, I'm quite an emotional person and will openly show emotion and how I feel to the people I trust. And while you may not mean this, it does sound like you see guys treat girls like that and girls never treat guys like that, which is false, because secretly and/or less obviously, girls will often vastly do the same thing to guys as guys will to girls, not quite as common, but you must bare that in mind, I have seen it too often, however I do agree with the advice you're giving as it is good advice, just remember what I've just said.

6th paragraph: Not gonna cover this again as it's kind of an outro, and I've probably said about all of the things said in it at some point in the text.

On the whole though I do fully respect your opinion and have taken into consideration some of your thoughts Darien, thank you for sharing that with us, these are just my opinions on what you've said.
Most guys don't dig chicks with a lot of make-up on!!! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS!?!?!?

And if they do, ignore them, they aren't good enough
No, they don't normally, cause in truth most of the time guys first go for girls body features over their face, it's just the facts.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Yea XV_Scorpion_VX I may disagree on some of the things. Although, I fully understand why you think those ways and will completely respect you for that. Yes, I agree with what you said on the 5th paragraph girls do it to guys as well. Should have mentioned that. With the 4th paragraph I agree as well. Us guys tend not to open up too much to each other. There is rare cases but generally I talk to girls as well because I feel they can understand me better as well.

Zelistra

Trusted Member

I tried to read it and I read half of it BUT I REALIZED THAT I HAVE MY BIOLOGY FINAL TOMORROW AND I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL but yeah Lindsey Stirling is a really good example of being different in my opinion, she inspires me a lot, I mean, just look at the response she got from the judges, and where she is now. She is different, or "weird" as some people say, but that's what makes her special, is there anyone else in the world that played hip-pop violin music while dancing? She was heart broken after she heard what Piers said, but that's actually what kept her going, she knew that she can do it, she believes in herself, she knows she's different, she wanted to prove the judges wrong, she knows what she's doing is right for her. I learned so much after watching hundreds of videos of her just talking to the camera, interviews, aaaaand I read her book, oh and just all of her videos, she always says something inspiring in every video, I don't know how she does that but she can. Ok this is what I was talking about:
A few weeks after this show, she decided to prove the judges wrong. . .

This is where she is now https://www.youtube.com/user/lindseystomp/about how did she get there? She combined everything she loves/