• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games, UNFAIR

UHC_

Hey, i think survival games should be a max of 2-3 people because 4v1's are quite difficult.

Nonze

I know alot of people when I play sg because I I've been playing longer and every time I play I have a 4 team whether I like it or not :confused: but there's something called solo sg which doesn't allow teams. If u don't like that gamemode then find a team yourself and there's other ways to take down teams like tnt and flint and steel

SAFollis

Trusted Member
upload_2016-3-27_8-51-5.png

Just choose the diamond sword if you don't know how to get to solo sg (which Nathan pointed out).
If you're already part of a team, then, just have to deal with it. Luckily teams tend to hit each other quite a bit so if you can get in right positions they'll hit each other, so try strafing in weird positions that give you the advantage to hit multiple people while they hit each other.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Teams are easy in SG if you have the right items or terrain, high ground + combo = fall dmg + damage, also FnS. Bows, TNT, Players hitting teammate, just a few examples of items you can use to take them down.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Teams are easy in SG if you have the right items or terrain, high ground + combo = fall dmg + damage, also FnS. Bows, TNT, Players hitting teammate, just a few examples of items you can use to take them down.
You're a legend.

Basically what Storm said, there are many ways to take out a team. I'm bad at all of them <3

UHC_

Yeah, problem with solo it never has anyone on, ; Also, I did a 3v1 againist 3 stacked people (all full iron with a diamond peice) it was deathmatch, were are high points in there? xD and btw my KD is 10 i can handle dem usualy

Nonze

I gotta agree that solo sg never has people and uhc_ u don't need to complain about teams I've seen u play o_O