• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP 'suicidal' kit

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I suggest you change the name for this kit, because being suicidal isn't something to add to a fun game. It could be triggering to many people, please just change the name to something less depressing like 'suicide bomber'.
Woah woah woah! That might be offensive. Wouldn’t want to include something that people may use to stereotype or discriminate against groups who have historically used suicide bombers. That would encourage people to harass anyone they thought was in any way related to the kamikaze or any terrorist groups. We don’t want to encourage that now, do we? Oh, and the God kit could be offensive to anyone who is an atheist, should probably rename that too. Ghost is offensive to anyone who believes anything paranormal is evil, so that has to go, same with Grim Reaper and Phantom. Can’t be appropriating other cultures cause thats offensive, best get rid of Hades and Thor.

All jokes aside though, any of the kit names in pvp could be offensive or taken in a bad way. Sure, “Suicidal” is probably one of the more sensitive ones, but at the end of they day it is just a game. Its not encouraging people to go out and commit suicide, and if a player is depressed by that name, I would certainly encourage them to talk about it with a professional. Even if they think nobody will listen, they can always call 1-800-273-8255 to get the help they need.

Benji

Woah woah woah! That might be offensive. Wouldn’t want to include something that people may use to stereotype or discriminate against groups who have historically used suicide bombers. That would encourage people to harass anyone they thought was in any way related to the kamikaze or any terrorist groups. We don’t want to encourage that now, do we? Oh, and the God kit could be offensive to anyone who is an atheist, should probably rename that too. Ghost is offensive to anyone who believes anything paranormal is evil, so that has to go, same with Grim Reaper and Phantom. Can’t be appropriating other cultures cause thats offensive, best get rid of Hades and Thor.

All jokes aside though, any of the kit names in pvp could be offensive or taken in a bad way. Sure, “Suicidal” is probably one of the more sensitive ones, but at the end of they day it is just a game. Its not encouraging people to go out and commit suicide, and if a player is depressed by that name, I would certainly encourage them to talk about it with a professional. Even if they think nobody will listen, they can always call 1-800-273-8255 to get the help they need.
I see what you mean, when I was writing that I did think I sounded quite sensitive and whiney but thanks for giving another viewpoint :)