• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Sorry everybody, I'm leaving, for good.

Handeril

Apparently having forgotten about the stuff Epic gave me from MA, I suffered the consequence of loosing everything I had, that costed me about 1 mil or more to get, plus all my hard-earned non-vip stuff, and my good VIP stuff, as I have lost what kept me content, I now feel a hostile aura between me and Zainos on HHG, thus I no longer have a reason to stay. Even though I fought for the server, and so on, I'm not even given a chance to get rid of the stolen crud, thus, I am leaving the server, forever. You can all thank Zainos for my leaving, as he didn't even let me destroy the stolen MA crud I got from EpicStudMuffin5, and obliterated all of my chests. So with that being said, I have some final recognitions:

TelliniTello22, thanks for being there, as a non-vip, and as a Jr. Mod.

2003, thanks for the friendship we had till the very end.

csemin, even though we didn't end on good terms, you still did what you could.

Benthebeast142, even though we started as enemies, I felt that we were friends to the end.

HK_FTW, thanks for making the server all the more better during my time on it

tmcardle1221, we may not talk alot, but you made the server a tad more bearable for me. Hope you get unbanned some day!

KhmerFresh, like Ben, we started as enemies, but I feel that we were good friends, and I'll miss seeing you on the server. :(

glamky6, you may have been annoying, but we were on good terms until the end.

obsidianwolf9999, for helping me gain friends on the server, giving me something to remember about the server and being my friend from the beginning to the end. (Even though we'll still be friends after my leaving)

IvoryAlloy80, you may be banned, but you helped me get on the server for the first time.

Peterm456, for being my friend unconditionally, irl, and in MC

k3vino2, for being a good merchant, and a good mutual friend.

Zainos (When he wasn't so low trust and forgiving) Thanks for making the server fun and enjoyable, and maybe if you weren't so darn rough on me when it came to the stolen MA stuff, I would've stayed. (You could've just taken all the MA stuff and my potions and destroyed them.)

harrymacklin, for being my friend, even when heck or high water came.

huntercookies, you may be a pest, but I've gotten to put some of your past mishaps behind me.

_Radique_oo7 and rayado56, thanks for being fair with me, my friends, and others when it came to mishaps, I will miss you guys.

thatgirldenisse, for being my friend, as a non-vip, and Career

AndyPunch, for being my friend, and being there for me, along with my other friends.

Anyone else I may have forgotten, that are my friends on the server, I enjoyed playing with you all, and hope you all can continue on without me.

Goodbye everyone of HHG, I will miss yall. :cry:

Sincerely,
Handeril "Intelligent Rose" Barastl

P.S. AnilucardClover, this not a victory for you, so if you brag you've won the war, you haven't yet! :twisted:

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Are you banned? (I won't unban you because zain trusts me A LOT to give me mod and i dont want to blow it, but i was just wondering)

Handeril

If you read the post properly, then you'd know he destroyed all the chests in my mansion over the glitched MA crud that EpicStudMuffin5 gave me.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
We wish you a very fond farewell, the echoing drums of your existence still beat on, wild and young. Clover cannot win with this 'pure democracy' an ear for an ear and an eye for an eye.

WizzardDestroyer

Handeril, I am sorry for you losing all your stuff. Although I do not know you very well, I will miss you as will all your other friends. I bid you farewell and good luck on your journey ahead of you!

Handeril

Rice, I'm not leaving because of Clover, I'm leaving because I'm overly furious with Zainos!!!! :evil:

I forgot to destroy the stuff Epic gave me from MA using the glitch, and instead of being rational and taking away only my potions and the MA stuff, he took away every last thing I had!

In my 4 months of being on this server, I have NEVER seen Zainos be so inhumane to someone without a darn good reason!

I was barely back on the server and this is how he treats me? No, I'm done, I'm freaking done. I'm not gonna take inhumane torture from Zainos, he destroyed everything I had, like I duplicated/stole/etc. it all. I DIDN'T, YOU DESTROYED 4 MONTHS OF HARD WORK, TRUST, AND GIFTS!!! With that being said, I am leaving the server so I don't have to deal with Zainos and his tyranny.

*There were more rational ways to deal with it, not perm ban or destroying everything I own. :evil:

Along with leaving the server, I have revoked Zain's Beta invite to my server, thus he will not get VIP when it goes live, I have also revoked his Jr. Mod status, op, and Custom Rank.

An eye for an eye, Zainos. You may not give a crud now, but you will pay the price soon...

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
Handeril said:
Rice, I'm not leaving because of Clover, I'm leaving because I'm overly furious with Zainos!!!! :evil:

I forgot to destroy the stuff Epic gave me from MA using the glitch, and instead of being rational and taking away only my potions and the MA stuff, he took away every last thing I had!

In my 4 months of being on this server, I have NEVER seen Zainos be so inhumane to someone without a darn good reason!

I was barely back on the server and this is how he treats me? No, I'm done, I'm freaking done. I'm not gonna take inhumane torture from Zainos, he destroyed everything I had, like I duplicated/stole/etc. it all. I DIDN'T, YOU DESTROYED 4 MONTHS OF HARD WORK, TRUST, AND GIFTS!!! With that being said, I am leaving the server so I don't have to deal with Zainos and his tyranny.

*There were more rational ways to deal with it, not perm ban or destroying everything I own. :evil:

Along with leaving the server, I have revoked Zain's Beta invite to my server, thus he will not get VIP when it goes live, I have also revoked his Jr. Mod status, op, and Custom Rank.

An eye for an eye, Zainos. You may not give a crud now, but you will pay the price soon...

I know that :/

TelliniTello22

Handeril, I was when you got all your stuff destroyed, and if you really leave the server, I'm going to miss you. I remember that you were one of my first friends when I was non-vip and you also were. I sure we were good friends and I'm sure you think the same. I know Anilucard is probably gonna be full of joy, but only for her. I hope you can someday come back and say hi to remember you :) . Have a good time in other servers and I hope that you never forget HHG and all the fun you had there. Goodbye.

Handeril

I remember when we first met as well, Tellini, and I do miss the server alot, But I can't deal with Zainos and his giant ego. :(

There's no way to reverse the damage he's already done, but like you were saying, I do have a VIP mansion that I could give him, and even if I can't get my stuff back, I could at least get a rank from this big ole' mansion. ;)

If it works, Handeril "The Epic!" Barastl may return after all. :)

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Handeril said:
Apparently having forgotten about the stuff Epic gave me from MA, I suffered the consequence of loosing everything I had, that costed me about 1 mil or more to get, plus all my hard-earned non-vip stuff, and my good VIP stuff, as I have lost what kept me content, I now feel a hostile aura between me and Zainos on HHG, thus I no longer have a reason to stay. Even though I fought for the server, and so on, I'm not even given a chance to get rid of the stolen crud, thus, I am leaving the server, forever. You can all thank Zainos for my leaving, as he didn't even let me destroy the stolen MA crud I got from EpicStudMuffin5, and obliterated all of my chests. So with that being said, I have some final recognitions:

TelliniTello22, thanks for being there, as a non-vip, and as a Jr. Mod.

2003, thanks for the friendship we had till the very end.

csemin, even though we didn't end on good terms, you still did what you could.

Benthebeast142, even though we started as enemies, I felt that we were friends to the end.

HK_FTW, thanks for making the server all the more better during my time on it

tmcardle1221, we may not talk alot, but you made the server a tad more bearable for me. Hope you get unbanned some day!

KhmerFresh, like Ben, we started as enemies, but I feel that we were good friends, and I'll miss seeing you on the server. :(

glamky6, you may have been annoying, but we were on good terms until the end.

obsidianwolf9999, for helping me gain friends on the server, giving me something to remember about the server and being my friend from the beginning to the end. (Even though we'll still be friends after my leaving)

IvoryAlloy80, you may be banned, but you helped me get on the server for the first time.

Peterm456, for being my friend unconditionally, irl, and in MC

k3vino2, for being a good merchant, and a good mutual friend.

Zainos (When he wasn't so low trust and forgiving) Thanks for making the server fun and enjoyable, and maybe if you weren't so darn rough on me when it came to the stolen MA stuff, I would've stayed. (You could've just taken all the MA stuff and my potions and destroyed them.)

harrymacklin, for being my friend, even when heck or high water came.

huntercookies, you may be a pest, but I've gotten to put some of your past mishaps behind me.

_Radique_oo7 and rayado56, thanks for being fair with me, my friends, and others when it came to mishaps, I will miss you guys.

thatgirldenisse, for being my friend, as a non-vip, and Career

AndyPunch, for being my friend, and being there for me, along with my other friends.

Anyone else I may have forgotten, that are my friends on the server, I enjoyed playing with you all, and hope you all can continue on without me.

Goodbye everyone of HHG, I will miss yall. :cry:

Sincerely,
Handeril "Intelligent Rose" Barastl

P.S. AnilucardClover, this not a victory for you, so if you brag you've won the war, you haven't yet! :twisted:
Where Am I? Also, Goodbye. It Was Nice Having You On The Server, Even If We Didn't Get To Know Each Other Very Well :cry:

Handeril

I'm so sorry I forgot you :( You haven't been on when I was on so, I must've forgotten... :( But I am back, though, I'm butting heads with Zainos :/ (Check your "Thoughts on War" post for more info!)

Handeril

Uh... why bring this topic up again? Zainos already resolved this a while back... :|

And this was made back when you were "absent". Sorry, if I forgot you then :?