• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Smoke's Face Reveal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
What if you're smart and don't go to parties?
Huh, basically me then, an idiot who goes to parties. Well when I say that, I go to like 2 a year.... Still an idiot lol. Thinking about it last time I went to a party, I got drunk and a girl su- ok maybe I shouldn't...

PrincessKeri

Funny enough you're talking to a person, not a wall. Are you too blind to see that?

No you are talking to EL3CTR1CSTORM

i literally just said stop taking things so literally and chillax, no need to get so butthurt over everything i say :rolleyes::rolleyes: yall need to learn what expressions are and mean lmao

Maybe it is, but...

Don't...
say...
it...

Basically, the antonym of ironic, is just... nothing. You just don't say it. If it's not ironic, you don't need to say that.

i said it since usually nowadays people use old af memes like those ironically lmao no need to act like you're doin me a favor lol

ImTea

Retired Staff
i literally just said stop taking things so literally and chillax, no need to get so butthurt over everything i say :rolleyes::rolleyes: yall need to learn what expressions are and mean lmao

i said it since usually nowadays people use old af memes like those ironically lmao no need to act like you're doin me a favor lol
Only replied to one of you, but the rest know who you are. You guys need to take things down a notch, k? You're fighting over a meme. That's kinda sad...

Edit: Also you don't have to be so passive-aggressive ;) (Says passive-aggressively)

PrincessKeri

Only replied to one of you, but the rest know who you are. You guys need to take things down a notch, k? You're fighting over a meme. That's kinda sad...

Edit: Also you don't have to be so passive-aggressive ;) (Says passive-aggressively)

legit all i said was "is this 2012" and everyone's raising hell over it lmao

what's wrong wit me getting pissed at people who can't take a joke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MineJam

Retired Staff
This was a funny face reveal how did it turn into people arguing over stupid ****? Honestly all of you shut the hell up.

jcdentonswh0re69

Huh, basically me then, an idiot who goes to parties. Well when I say that, I go to like 2 a year.... Still an idiot lol. Thinking about it last time I went to a party, I got drunk and a girl su- ok maybe I shouldn't...
Parties in 2016 mostly have either something sexual, drugs or alcohol. Seriously, what the **** has the human race become.. (Keep in mind most of the people that DO go to parties mostly consist of teenagers)

jcdentonswh0re69

4. unironically is a word, you may own a calendar but at least i own a dictionary
Wow, yet you're saying "chillax" though you're also apart of this? Take this L and leave this thread please, you're just causing more arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.