• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skyblock Skywars Lobby! {Winter Version}

GeekyChan

Memed Dreams and I have noticed that Skywars has had the same lobby for quite a while. So, we did a all new Winter version! Some screenshots are provided below! For the full build go on Creative and do /p v Alessias 1

http://imgur.com/a/l3FYA

BUILT BY "MEMED DREAMS"!

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Okay so I just went and took a look at this map in Creative and it is really really small. There is no way you can get all the shops on that small island. The underneath is just basically flat, I would suggest actually make this an actual floating island with a pointed bottom.

Overall everything looks so cramped together and there is no room to add anything else (Shops). I would suggest making this a larger island and adding as much detail as possible because at the moment it has hardly any.

Another thing: Make sure that when writing the signs you spell everything correctly because there are a few spelling mistakes.