• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Should I leave -zies?

Should I leave the -zies?

• YASS! FREEDOM!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • NOOOO!

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeekyChan

Should I leave the -zies? I've been thinking about leaving. I can't decide, so you guys decide! My IGN will change no matter what Oct. 30th

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Tbh, if you wanna leave, go for it. The people in the clan that are your friends will still be your friends. The people hat don't really care will keep on not really caring xD

How it goes :)

But I must say, I agree. NEVER FORGET HAMSTELMO 2K15

Acromatics

Retired Staff
HAMSTELMO
I am ashamed of what my clan did to him....On behalf of me, I apologize to Tut, Bach, and Kaimoose about hamstelmo D:
I don't think Pastell and Fourzies will apologize, so I will :)
But Baezies, if you want to leave, leave. We aren't going to hate you if you do. :p

Unitus

Retired Staff
HAMSTELMO
I am ashamed of what my clan did to him....On behalf of me, I apologize to Tut, Bach, and Kaimoose about hamstelmo D:
I don't think Pastell and Fourzies will apologize, so I will :)
But Baezies, if you want to leave, leave. We aren't going to hate you if you do. :p
This is so much banter

sunshinebabyy

Go ahead! I put in an application because I think you guys are cool and yeah xD but anyway do what you wanna do I've changed my name twice Mayx213, ItsMe_Max and now GardenHeart