• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Shops

Should there be coins in parkour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think that for each parkour map you beat that you get a amount of coins for how hard it is. Say nether you get 25 coins. You don't get them only once. But every time you beat that map. Then you can do /shop and you can purchase some things like a tag or colored chat if you are not sponsor of higher.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
i think that for each parkour map you beat that you get a amount of coins for how hard it is. Say nether you get 25 coins. You don't get them only once. But every time you beat that map. Then you can do /shop and you can purchase some things like a tag or colored chat if you are not sponsor of higher.
I don't like this idea because, coloured ranks and name are perks for every rank. If defaults would have them too no one would buy the actually ranks. And also, coins system in parkour wouldn't work. You could just finish dungeon 1 over and over again

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I would like to see a reward system for parkour, of course with a proper cooldown system. But, if added, the shop would be completely different to what you're suggesting.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The coins idea is good. However, what would you be able to do with the coins?

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Maybe you could make it so some parkours required you to buy access or make it so you can buy checkpoints. ( An example would be like jigsaw but instead of being Sponser it would cost coins to set one) You could also buy /sethome's maybe if the signs didn't work out

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
hmmmm... Interesting, if more uses of these "parkour coins" are suggested I'll think about it. At the moment they are really few

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Buy effects such as speed and jump boost. L
Buy enderpearls
Buy an extra life (if you fall and have one, you can choose to use /back one time to return to your spot of death)

Just some ideas

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
If that's the case, I have a couple ideas

- custom death sounds
- slowness when a checkpoint is used (so you don't fall off)
- access to parkours
- ability to purchase trails (not particles), wardrobes, and hats (when it comes out)
- ability to play or create noteblock songs in the /spawn
- ability to host double coins 'event'
- firework launched when they finish a parkour or join parkour