• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour sethome

Senpai_Link

We should bring /sethome back in parkour! I remember when we had it, and it made it a lot more easy. Just make the checkpoints levels instead, or keep them idk. Just an idea! Thanks for reading!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Oh god no.
'And it make it a lot more easy' that's the point. Parkours are challenging! They're meant to make people rage. Yet people come back because they're determined to beat the levels.
If everyone in the server had completed every parkour, I'd imagine parkour wouldn't be as popular as it is.
The server has a range of parkours from short easy parkours, to long easy parkours to extreme parkours for more experienced players.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Im going to /sethome after every jump in rage parkour!

. . . . . Kinda defeats the purpose. Parkour is fine the way it is
^
Oh god no.
'And it make it a lot more easy' that's the point. Parkours are challenging! They're meant to make people rage. Yet people come back because they're determined to beat the levels.
If everyone in the server had completed every parkour, I'd imagine parkour wouldn't be as popular as it is.
The server has a range of parkours from short easy parkours, to long easy parkours to extreme parkours for more experienced players.
jumps once* /Sethome - repeat every jump xD