• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Server

ckm499

I feel that with the hub a lot of people have stopped coming on as much, including myself. I thought that the server pre hub was a lot more fun to be on since everything was in the same server and how you had set it up. I think you should add the old pre hub server as another gamemode.

Sadly, that's how things are, I saw how disconnected the VIP community was after the hub, even though I wasn't one.

I guess that's what happens, and with Handeril gone, the VIP community continues to slowly fall apart, as for non-vips, there's so many of us, but only a select few are actually part of the HHGN community...

(I have encountered Handeril on other servers, he explained what happened to him, he got banned over a exploit... :( )

[One thing he has told me is that "Zain could've just used /kick instead /ban to prevent all this", I didn't see the situation itself, so I remain neutral in all this.]

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I still play since I join I like the hub, it's a new development in our servers adding less lag and more game modes. Even though I miss things like survival plots, but If you think of it this way, I would trade all that just for a better more improved server with new players joining everyday. It's like my faction, SNOWDOGZ, everyone who knows me is still supposed that SNOWDOGZ is still up and running. Since ever since I got my VIP rank I have had this fac. I decided with the help of a friend we decided since we have been with SnowDogz, we were masters. This day we became masters of all Dogz and became themasterdogfac

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Yeah... it has it's good and bad sides. The good side is: new gamemodes, EPIC connection, LOT'S of cool stuff in general. Bad side: It used to be fun able to talk to people for example on factions whilst you were on SG, and MA is now useless because the stuff you get don't go to factions. I'm not saying it's bad because I LOVE the new one, but I do miss the old one too.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
michalthekid said:
Yeah... it has it's good and bad sides. The good side is: new gamemodes, EPIC connection, LOT'S of cool stuff in general. Bad side: It used to be fun able to talk to people for example on factions whilst you were on SG, and MA is now useless because the stuff you get don't go to factions. I'm not saying it's bad because I LOVE the new one, but I do miss the old one too.
Bad side counter argument: We have more people now, making a global chat (what is possible and very easy to do) would be an entire mess of spam, chat flood and a really big hesitation to staff to control so much spam at once. We still have been thinking in adding a "friends System" where you can message your friends and create chat groups all across the network and maybe an option to speak in global (However, this will be very limited to prevent spam and chat flooding). The Vip community may not be so many united due to the chat server separation, but with this friends system im sure it will get back united again :D
Bad side 2 counter argument: After I finish with Skywars and Capture the Flag (2 game modes coming very very soon), I have been planning in revamping OITC and Mob Arena (the two less popular gamemodes). For oitc, I will put new UNIQUE arenas, fix all the bugs, make the game play better and more fluid, add an economy system and an Oitc shop where you can expend your money won in-game for Some power ups and special perks. And For Mob arena, of course new arenas, new kits, and instead of getting those useless items by completing waves, you will get money (the amount of money given will increase with the waves you reach, of course) which will be used to buy new kits :D

michalthekid

Trusted Member
zainos said:
michalthekid said:
Bad side counter argument: We have more people now, making a global chat (what is possible and very easy to do) would be an entire mess of spam, chat flood and a really big hesitation to staff to control so much spam at once. We still have been thinking in adding a "friends System" where you can message your friends and create chat groups all across the network and maybe an option to speak in global (However, this will be very limited to prevent spam and chat flooding). The Vip community may not be so many united due to the chat server separation, but with this friends system im sure it will get back united again :D

I'm not saying the new one's bad or anything. Just saying that it used to be fun.

zainos said:
Bad side 2 counter argument: After I finish with Skywars and Capture the Flag (2 game modes coming very very soon), I have been planning in revamping OITC and Mob Arena (the two less popular gamemodes). For oitc, I will put new UNIQUE arenas, fix all the bugs, make the game play better and more fluid, add an economy system and an Oitc shop where you can expend your money won in-game for Some power ups and special perks. And For Mob arena, of course new arenas, new kits, and instead of getting those useless items by completing waves, you will get money (the amount of money given will increase with the waves you reach, of course) which will be used to buy new kits :D

Nice!