• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Restating Hunger Games Teams

PenguinPlayz

I have recently reached a total of 250 games played, and i would like to post another thread about the hunger games teams. Personally its quite a big issue, because after a large win streak, i haven't been able to win a game for 50+ times. I have talked to a few people and they seem to be having the same issues with teams/hackers. I know nothing can be done about hackers, but maybe there could be some team rules. Maybe something like the team is required to each 1v1 a player not 2v1, 3v1 (not the greatest idea) or something along the lines of making it so it doesnt take friends to win the hunger games, but actual skill. I know, some teams are fairly easy to take out, and i get that, but then you get teams with iiBaemy52 and iiMatt52, who have 300+ wins each and a kdr of 3. I might get a fairly good rod combo/ f&s combo on one, but i only get each of them to about 1/2 health. Personally, a lot of other people, and i are fairly sick of over powered teams of 2, or obnoxious teams of 5. Thanks for reading. If you have any tips for rules that could be created to deter teaming, please respond to this :D

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have recently reached a total of 250 games played, and i would like to post another thread about the hunger games teams. Personally its quite a big issue, because after a large win streak, i haven't been able to win a game for 50+ times. I have talked to a few people and they seem to be having the same issues with teams/hackers. I know nothing can be done about hackers, but maybe there could be some team rules. Maybe something like the team is required to each 1v1 a player not 2v1, 3v1 (not the greatest idea) or something along the lines of making it so it doesnt take friends to win the hunger games, but actual skill. I know, some teams are fairly easy to take out, and i get that, but then you get teams with iiBaemy52 and iiMatt52, who have 300+ wins each and a kdr of 3. I might get a fairly good rod combo/ f&s combo on one, but i only get each of them to about 1/2 health. Personally, a lot of other people, and i are fairly sick of over powered teams of 2, or obnoxious teams of 5. Thanks for reading. If you have any tips for rules that could be created to deter teaming, please respond to this :D
This has been discussed multiple times before. Let me sum it up for you:

• Teams are part of SG. Learn to deal with it.
  • Tnt, flint and steel, bow and arrows, gold apples, webs, slow balls, blindness eggs, and fishing rods can all be used to effectively kill a team
  • You can always find a teammate of your own
  • There will be no rules added or changed regarding teaming

Not to say that it couldn't happen, but it is 99.9% likely that it won't happen

Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
There's no need to have 2 different SG's just because of teamers. There are plenty of way to take out teams, TNT for example can almost insta-kill any player when used effectively. Practice Bow shooting and weaken there offensive charge. Take advantage of the terrain, and get combos. Or if your solo and there's a team make a shoutout and get a teammate.

Also Hunger games isn't about skill or even the player really. It's more of a mixture of Luck, Strategy, and Outcome. It's like a game of Chess.

iiMatt52

:eek: I was mentioned for once, I feel special c':
The reality of it is, like previously said, its comes down to luck and strats the majority of time.
I have next to no strats but I'm a decent pvper and I think I'm just lucky a lot of the time.
Having a teammate is also quite useful as not only does it allow you to increase the amount of damage you can deal to someone but it also increases the amount of ground you can cover, which in most cases will increase the amount of loot you can obtain which should (in theory) increase your chances of winning.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
It's kinda getting boring seeing these type of posts because you know fine well that teaming is apart of SG/HG and it won't be changed, there is already a rule about teaming (no more than 4 in a team) and there probably won't be another one added.