• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Reporting?

Rumblestrut

There should be a thing that a person who has the most number of bans of reporting people every 2 weeks should have 5 days of Jr.Mod. But the reports have to be very detailed, and be able to understand clearly. I'm not saying this because I report that much, I'm just saying this because it would seem like a fun activity or something. Also, I promised not to report every little thing. But here's something that should not be added to this if you accept my reporting activity. You cannot report people for swearing, and not report for spamming. Those are little minor things. The only reports you can do are Advertising, Hacking, Disrespect of staff members, and Staff abuse. If there any others, just tell me on this topic. Thanks for listening. :)

-Rumblestrut

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Basically you're saying reporting = reward? Zainos used to do that, he stopped. I don't know why. Also, you can report for swearing/spamming. Since those violate our server rules. Most of the times they get banned in game. But please, if you see a spammer and/or swearing report him/or. Obviously they should be swearing excessively for you to report, not just a one time swear. It would help out to keep reporting swearers to keep the community of hhgn nice and friendly :D

Rumblestrut

Chris, I did not know reporting for spawn and swearing was allowed. Lol. This should be added to it. Practically I was saying that every 2 weeks, the person that has the most number of reported people banned get 5 days of Jr.Mod.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Rumblestrut said:
Chris, I did not know reporting for spawn and swearing was allowed. Lol. This should be added to it. Practically I was saying that every 2 weeks, the person that has the most number of reported people banned get 5 days of Jr.Mod.
Not funny, you know what I meant. I don't need to correct my grammar for that little mistake. Just go on and understand what I said and that's good enough, you got my point anyway. Back on topic. I don't think it should be added. Since it's just giving you a reward. If you would like a reward ask Zainos to re-add it. Like 5k for report, etc.