• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ravenous

obsidianwolf9999

Hi guys Ima start a clan called Ravenous

Requirements:
1. Must have Raven or _Raven in your in game name
2.must be a frequent player.
3. Must be respectful.
4. Must have some sort of experience in pvp, scbb, sg or Factions (when it comes back)
5. Have a sense of humor
6. Have fun while in the clan

Ravenous will mainly be a pvp scb sg and factions clan. Skype is an optional thing but it is not required. Just message me and I will decide wether you can join. Thanks for reading :) (Thumbs up)

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Great... Pointless post btw lol
I love pointless posts.

This isn't a pointless post since it gives the point of something. Basically anything can be pointless in ones mind since anyone can think of it as having to point or relation to a thing. For example if I simply reply ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you could say it doesn't relate but in this point I'm pointing you to a point I'm trying to make. Basically this isn't pointless as it has the point of wasting your time with a lie or truth. Remeber everything has a purpose. The purpose of this is for you to understand the purpose of purposes. Good day. That was to show you to have a very nice day. That was to show you the purpose of the good day. That was to show you the purpose of the purpose of the good day. That was supposed to show you the purpose of the purpose of the purpose. Etc. That was to show you that I am going to go on forever!! UGH. That was the purpose to show you the purpose of *computer gets thrown out of the window*