• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Ranked PVP (Skill)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTea

Retired Staff
I'm really confused by all this percentage thing (well I can't calculate when I'm sick xD), basically what I want is to pvp with the people that have Private, well I never played pvp until I found HHG, and I really just suck at pvp, so really want to pvp with other players that also have the Private rank.

So I thought of something, maybe people with lower ranks can go in high rank arenas, and high ranked people can't go in any arenas that's for lower ranks? Because say if a Captain comes in a Private arena they would kill everyone xD um idk, just an opinion
Actually, I know many players that have a high rank and die to lower ranked players. I feel like this would give a huge disadvantage to higher skilled players.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Actually, I know many players that have a high rank and die to lower ranked players. I feel like this would give a huge disadvantage to higher skilled players.
But to people like me, well I have like 10 kills and 100 deaths, I can kill no one so I guess maybe at least an arena for Private?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I never talked to you nor ever said I liked this idea, please IllyMac remember impersonating Staff is a banneable offence!
Regarding the idea, there are not enough players in Kit PvP to do this and it wouldn't even solve the problem you are presenting.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.