• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quitting HHG

sunshinebabyy

Hi guys, It's Mak.

So we've gone through this so many time haha. Well, first things first, I got perm muted than a day or two later, perm banned. I made an appeal because ya'll are amazing and I can't imagine what I'm missing right now since ya'll are so frickin crazy. So, I was just saying, if my appeal doesn't go through for either of them. I'm quitting all things related to HHG. Forums, minechat, the ip, the website from my laptop. Everything. Not because I hate you for anything but because, I don't want to look back hating myself for doing what I did. Apparently I'm not allowing to tell someone something via book.... The person that reported me was going to help me make a mute appeal. Anywho, as I'm writing this. I realized who we are as a family. Sometimes, family members die or leave to go do what they think is right for them. Think of me as that person.

I love you guys <33
Mak

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hi guys, It's Mak.

So we've gone through this so many time haha. Well, first things first, I got perm muted than a day or two later, perm banned. I made an appeal because ya'll are amazing and I can't imagine what I'm missing right now since ya'll are so frickin crazy. So, I was just saying, if my appeal doesn't go through for either of them. I'm quitting all things related to HHG. Forums, minechat, the ip, the website from my laptop. Everything. Not because I hate you for anything but because, I don't want to look back hating myself for doing what I did. Apparently I'm not allowing to tell someone something via book.... The person that reported me was going to help me make a mute appeal. Anywho, as I'm writing this. I realized who we are as a family. Sometimes, family members die or leave to go do what they think is right for them. Think of me as that person.

I love you guys <33
Mak
Aww it's so sad to see how people are leaving :( but never quit Skype <3