• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
People had been doing this but I realized that I never did it o_O ikr anyways here it is xD I did a Minecraft story but it wasn't really about HHG so. . . Well my Minecraft life is basically HHG but whatever, this one is kinda different xD

So my sis found the server through Audrey from Radio JH Games. She loved Jigsaw and Parkour on this server so asked me to find the ip, it took me forever but I managed to find the ip xD

Don't remember when I joined.. :( But I do remember that I bought the both of us Career on her birthday last year, which is October 24th. Back then I didn't know much about the server, then a bit later I realized that I should've got Sponsor, but whatever.. xD I basically went to Parkour, right clicked on the compass and thought for a bit and decided to get Career. Yeah. . . . .

Then sometime in like November, I finally figured out how to even start playing Skyblock!11!11!!1111!!1 So I did /island create and there starts my story on Skyblock. Now before I even get into Skyblock, I played on Creative, Parkour, and Jigsaw before that, so yeah. Oh btw if you ever went to my second plot, don't judge me, I didn't place a single block there. . . Everything was built by my ex best friend (if that's even a thing?) who disappeared forever so yeah..

I've never played Skyblock before I found HHG, so I took everything from the chest and accidentally fell, like almost everyone who ever played Skyblock, I mean who never fell? So yeah I thought that was the end. Then later I found out that there's this command which is /is restart , I decided to try it, then I typed it again in less than 10 secs. And yay! That's where my story actually starts. There I created a noob island, made out of cobble and wood, with absolutely nothing. I mean, I had things, my island just looked terrible. I added people to my island, none of them ever grieved me. But I did trust people on my island for temporary things, and once I forgot to trust a friend who's Trin (she disappeared forever as well), she said that her brother took my stuff, and she asked to give the stuff back, so yeah.. I don't think she'd ever do anything to me tbh, we've been really good friends, and she says that her brother is staff xD anywayz. . .

After a few months I started to hate that island, so I restarted, and that was when the first ever quartz island was born on HHGN, it was created on March something, it was the 17th I think, too bad I don't remember. I made 10 portals that were 16x16x3 (which means that the portals were 16x16, 3 blocks wide, or as some people call that, triple portal). I tried to use as much quartz as possible. I used glowstone for light. I even made a mob grinder with 2 layers, completely out of quartz xD Most of the quartz came from donation, people were really nice back then, and I mean, REALLY nice. My island got to like 800 something levels, I completed every challenge, besides the 10 wither skull one, and the 15k torch one. But I was busy with school so left Minecraft for a quite a bit, then when I came back, I was SO BORED of my island, and I restarted. . . I trusted a crazy bunch of random players so they could take my stuff before I restarted. I left around 20 stacks of quartz (blocks, when I talk about quartz, it's always in blocks). Which wasn't much for me, it's just like 20 stacks of cobble for everyone else lol.

Then I started making videos again on this new island, the videos are still on the channel lol. I didn't play much. Then there was this duping on Skyblock, one day I was on Parkour just relaxing (when I get stressed out from homework I go to parkour), my friend red_28309 suddenly messaged me saying something like "COME TO SKYBLOCK RIGHT NOW" so I went there, the last time I left, we were on his island shooting mobs for fun, and when I got there. . . DIAMOND BLOCKS EVERYWHERE. The chat was going crazy, and I literally went insane, not gonna lie, I almost cried irl, HHG Skyblock has always been my home in Minecraft, and Minecraft was a big part of my life. Seeing Skyblock getting ruined is like losing my legs. I first freaked out then told CanadianTheCat to go there. The chat kept on spamming, I went to Ghetto's island (who has been my friend since last year, I met him while I was on my first cobble and wood island), and saw a diamond block tower. . . Then I took screenshots of the diamond blocks and sent them to Zainos because I couldn't think of anything else to do, my mind was blank. So Zainos freaked out like I did xD

This is what my friends told me about what happened with all the duping:
Ghetto said that he was really sad and was lonely after I left him, so he wanted everyone to be banned, so he decided to spread the bug.

Red told me that he was talking to Princess_Keri about the bug and she said it in public chat and so everyone else knew about it.

So yeah I really don't know what happened, but they both told me that Evilhalo23 found the bug, then told Ghetto, then spreading the bug had something to do with Princess_Keri, anyways that's not the point here.

After Ghetto told me that, I thought it was my fault, and I still think it was. So yeah I got perm banned because I was the one who caused it to happen. I basically left Ghetto without saying a word, it was just a misunderstanding, and I'm not gonna go in any details. We're friends again :p

Then I talked to Zainos and he unbanned me but cleared my island, and changed the location. I was first sad but now I'm glad that he did that xD BECAUSE I GET A BRAND NEW NETHER WITH TONS OF QUARTZ AND 2 FORTUESSES REALLY CLOSE TO THE PORTAL. Also I set a rule for myself on the island that got deleted, which is that I will not be trading/donating/receiving donations, because I wanted to play "realy Skyblock" for the purpose of the series on the channel, then found out that it wasn't a good idea since I have so many friends there.

So yeah now I am creating another island. . . With a really good nether, nether is everything, because it has quartz, and you can probably already tell that I love quartz. They're just so pretty. Feel free to go to my island anytime and give feedback! I'm trying to make it pretty :p Oh btw it's another quartz island. . . But I changed the theme blocks this time!! Quartz blocks (stairs, slabs, pillars, etc), sea lanterns, spruce wood (planks, stairs slabs, fences, etc), and nether bricks! :p Since I'm so close to 2 fortuesses, why not use the bricks :p

For some reasons it became another Skyblock story.. Oops?

Ok I'm gonna go back to my stupid geography summary now.. Yeah I wrote this bc I was stressed out from it xD