• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

PvP...

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So I've noticed that PvP turned into a Pay to Win gamemode.
I'm upset about that.
So basically what I'm saying is that I think all of the kits either need a nerf or they just need to remove the entire coin scheme in general. It's becoming a field of people who donated 5 bucks to get a killstreak of 50 and ruin someone's day. It's dumb. If this happens, I would be super happy.
But I bet it isn't going to happen so this thread is quite pointless. I bet someone's gonna say "We updated this gamemode to make it more broad to all of our members..." BULL. If paying 10 dollars is - FAIR!? That's like saying that Obama is a good president! IT'S A LIE!
So anyways, thanks for reading my thoughts. I hope you change something in some way.

Kaios

Retired Staff
So I've noticed that PvP turned into a Pay to Win gamemode.
I'm upset about that.
So basically what I'm saying is that I think all of the kits either need a nerf or they just need to remove the entire coin scheme in general. It's becoming a field of people who donated 5 bucks to get a killstreak of 50 and ruin someone's day. It's dumb. If this happens, I would be super happy.
But I bet it isn't going to happen so this thread is quite pointless. I bet someone's gonna say "We updated this gamemode to make it more broad to all of our members..." BULL. If paying 10 dollars is - FAIR!? That's like saying that Obama is a good president! IT'S A LIE!
So anyways, thanks for reading my thoughts. I hope you change something in some way.
Um no but ok...... The kits are extremely expensive and take for ever to work up to. There are hardly any players that but coins anyway. It's extremely balanced, way more than before when infin kills could spam op and herobrine which has now been removed.
Also don't bring politics into this :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree as being a tribute on happy hg that's how the server keeps it running buy making ppl buy
Yes, I do agree the server does reply on money to keep running, but maybe you could make it less pay 2 win? Like I know this server where all they get is a colored name, and they get to join full servers, and some other perks that DON'T give them an advantage in pvp.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Yes, I do agree the server does reply on money to keep running, but maybe you could make it less pay 2 win? Like I know this server where all they get is a colored name, and they get to join full servers, and some other perks that DON'T give them an advantage in pvp.
What are you talking about? Donors get perks in every game mode and regarding to pvp they get access to kis for their rank, which they still must buy, so I fail to see how its p2w...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have the inf kills perk, so I have all the kits. I also have mocking jay. That's 200$ there. If you think people who donate that much shouldn't be compensated in some way, that's ridiculous. If people buy coins, that is their choice. Remember, you can also vote for coins. If you vote, you can easily get just as many coins as the people who buy them. There is a reason it was called the balance update. It is more fair now than it has ever been, and I don't think anything could make it fairer