• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Some people don't know much about Pokémon GO so why wouldn't we do like a class? People that know a lot about Pokémon GO can be the teachers and others can be students xD

This is the very brief definition of Pokémon GO:
You need Android 4.4.4+ or iOS 9+ to download/install/play the game. Once you create an account, you become a Pokémon trainer. And you'll have 4 Pokémons to start with, Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. You can start with a Pikachu or Eevee if you're using Yellow version (which I have no idea what that is). There are Pokéstops where you can get Pokéballs, eggs, and potions. Once you get to level 5, you go to a gym and you can choose a team (choose Mystic pls), and there your Pokémons battle. You can hatch eggs by walking 2, 5, or 10 km (no cheating though, you have to walk).

And yeah that's literally all I know xD, basically nothing but that's enough knowledge for me to play the game, I invite Mayonaizze to be a teacher

Idrk the purpose of this thread, I'm about to do homework '3'

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Some people don't know much about Pokémon GO so why wouldn't we do like a class? People that know a lot about Pokémon GO can be the teachers and others can be students xD

This is the very brief definition of Pokémon GO:
You need Android 4.4.4+ or iOS 9+ to download/install/play the game. Once you create an account, you become a Pokémon trainer. And you'll have 4 Pokémons to start with, Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. You can start with a Pikachu or Eevee if you're using Yellow version (which I have no idea what that is). There are Pokéstops where you can get Pokéballs, eggs, and potions. Once you get to level 5, you go to a gym and you can choose a team (choose Mystic pls), and there your Pokémons battle. You can hatch eggs by walking 2, 5, or 10 km (no cheating though, you have to walk).

And yeah that's literally all I know xD, basically nothing but that's enough knowledge for me to play the game, I invite Mayonaizze to be a teacher

Idrk the purpose of this thread, I'm about to do homework '3'
this and the art of eating food is probably the only things i could teach :')

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
You forgot that it has very limited appeal, and how 90% of gamers (including me) got bored of it in 3 days. You also forgot that if you were to live in the country like me that there is NOTHING you can do with the game. 4/10 - EPICMATT'S REVIEWS

Zelistra

Trusted Member
You forgot that it has very limited appeal, and how 90% of gamers (including me) got bored of it in 3 days. You also forgot that if you were to live in the country like me that there is NOTHING you can do with the game. 4/10 - EPICMATT'S REVIEWS
Maybe not 90%.. I'll say 80% lol, it literally takes me an hour to just find one pokémon and I still play it

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I gotcha, but personally I think it's something that distracts/entertains you for a few days to weeks but it's missing a lot of things that a normal (better) Pokémon game would have. Those things that are missing make the experience too boring for me personally.