• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Plot TOTAL CONTROLL!!!!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Hi its me master, i have quite a few users working for me at my VERY FAMOUS(recently youtubed! :D )SHOP. Now they have ranks to do stuff like admins and mods ops ads etc but its confusing cause i have so many questions from them about if they can do this or taht and its really just making me think. Now i think if plot owners could have COMPLETE CONTROLL of their plot this wouldnt happen because i could then make it so this guy could only break this and this guy has almost complete controll of my plot and so on and so on like.... plot admins and mods and stuff.. where i can allow the users access to my plot. PLUS: I want to be able to ban people from my plot so they cant walk in cause ive banned greifers berfore but they can still come and get into my shop and i dont want them to have any access. Can you put this into consideration? It would make the server a lot better! Thx.
-Masterfireheart

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
So, in summary you want:
1- The option so you can give people access to break in some parts of your plot but not in your entire plot.
2- The option to ban people from the plot so they cant walk in anymore.
Right?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Lol you spent near a month to answer that question...
What you want is impossible for now, im sorry.
However, i sent a Suggestion ticket to the Plotme Plugin creator having the hope to see it and add that option to the plugin.