• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Plot Delete's its self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
IGN: iViperStrike - But sign on the plot says my old ign TryHardViper.

Today at 2:35 am est.

The bug is in creative and i don't know how to repeat it but what it did to me was. I was in the middle of making a plot i have been working for a while and its been like my favorite thing to do on hhg so i was still workin on it and fixing it up when all the sudden it starts to delete its self and as soon as i know it, its just gone and there is just a blank plot. To get to the plot do /p v iViperStrike 4 All i would like is my plot back.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
i think only you can fix this by improving your building skills because the reason it deletes itself is because the server doesnt allow bad builds sry

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
TIP: As it has been said MILLIONS OF TIMES, only add players to your plot that you REALLY TRUST! If you add random players from the server, these issues will keep happening! Please ALWAYS think it twice before adding someone to your plot!

- Since this is not a bug, thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.