• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Wow, I am so sorry for it taking so long to reply to this map. I don't really have an excuse. Sorry. Staff, please excuse me for reviving a dead topic.
I love the overhang around the map, with the vines hanging down. You've done a fair lot of texture and most of it works pretty well. However, I dislike the mycelium as a whole, to be honest.
The four rocks surrounding the middle look pretty nice and smooth, and the giant flowers look great too. Although I'm pretty sure you just copied them from another Pug Constructions map. The spectator area seems kind of small, too.
The walls of the mountains on the sides seem really rough and jaggered in areas, too. Not good.
Some ferns and double ferns would of looked really good within the flowers on the ground too. I much prefer double ferns to tall grass.
But the overall atmosphere is idea is cool.
Congratulations,
Your map has been accepted!