• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Phoenix_builda Said I Was Hacking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Lol xD Btw when you pressed F3 that's where it says if you have a hack on. Of course this doesn't really work all the time, but... well, yeah. It showed you had these mods/hacks on: "1.8-Optifine_U_B2" using vanilla modloader (aka none). xD

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Aaannddd I shot phoenix_builda when he was invis (a lot) and now he says I have radar hacks xD 2015-02-18_12.03.39.png 2015-02-18_12.20.02.png 2015-02-18_12.24.50.png

Phoenix____

what ppl don't realize is that i joke about ppl hacking alot XD sometimes i'm being serious but it's rare when i really am being serious about someone hacking. :p it makes me laugh that ppl think i'm being serious about me thinking they hack, even though they have been on the server for a while. if i ever say you hack i am most likely joking unless i say other wise :p lol.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
what ppl don't realize is that i joke about ppl hacking alot XD sometimes i'm being serious but it's rare when i really am being serious about someone hacking. :p it makes me laugh that ppl think i'm being serious about me thinking they hack, even though they have been on the server for a while. if i ever say you hack i am most likely joking unless i say other wise :p lol.
You said otherwise for me and a few other people.

Phoenix____

You said otherwise for me and a few other people.

i'm not sure where you got that but that's not true unless i was going crazy i didn't say otherwise that you or any other people for that matter was really hacking.it's actually very likely that i went crazy... xD also i don't even know how you would know if i even said other wise about someone hacking xD are you a stalker? jkjk. don't hurt me! but for you and for the other ppl like eds i was joking about you hacking xD.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
i'm not sure where you got that but that's not true unless i was going crazy i didn't say otherwise that you or any other people for that matter was really hacking.it's actually very likely that i went crazy... xD also i don't even know how you would know if i even said other wise about someone hacking xD are you a stalker? jkjk. don't hurt me! but for you and for the other ppl like eds i was joking about you hacking xD.
You said "I usually joke about people hacking but this time I found a real one."

Status
Not open for further replies.