• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Orlando Shooting Megathread

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Making this thread so that the rest of forums doesnt get spammed with "omg #PrayForOrlando <3 <3 XDXD"

Here you can discuss this tragedy and related topics while throwing your own opinions/stories about experiences similar to it.

DO NOT use any Hashtags or mention PrayFor(X) at all! Nobody will think you're funny, nobody will think you actually care at all.

Also: if you're into dark humor I drew a small comic about it which you can check out here.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
~A deep moment with Michal~

Whenever there's a shooting or tragedy it's always a very popular topic. Yes, it's sad that some people died. People with normal lives, with families. Yet, for some reason, there's no news reports of people dying each day. You might say, "The news are telling us about gun violence, so that we can be more aware and ready" . While that is kind of true, there's no news reports of people dying because they got the wrong pill at the hospital, there's no reports on people who die because of an illness (unless it's a celebrity). But the truth is, a gun shooting and a deadly illness are both unexpected and both tragic. So please, don't #prayfor____ and don't go on and drag on this topic.

The more drama it gets more people will get ideas.

Decis

Since I live in Orlando this has been devastating. It's so stupid to have people killing other people because we're all the same. Why would you think of killing someone who could be your neighbor? This isn't what we're suppose to do as Americans. We're suppose to stand up for one another, Don't kill someone for their beliefs just because you don't think it's right. You can be whatever you want. Straight, Lesbian, Gay, Pan, Bi, ect,,. is not what you should be hurt or killed for. Killing your own kind is obnoxcious and a hurtful thing for the families who are suffering right now. All those people who were injured or shot just wanted to have fun. They never intended for this to happen. Pray for those who are suffering through the pain of losing one of their friends or family.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
This is awful... It should have never happened... And everyone should remember the poor victims. But this shows something must be done to prevent further atrocities like this...

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
They don't deserve to get shot, the question is why they got shot, I feel so bad, EVERYONE at parkour yesterday was talking about then I searched it then I read the passage and cried a little. I feel so bad just SO BAD, the person who shot them in Orlando were either drunk or ***** up. This went very viral in the fact most people thought it was a normal shooting, I hope the innocent people that were killed are safe in heaven.