• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Oh my god.. STUPID IDOIT

iwasakoala

As i am blind in one eye and limited sight in my other eye. Today I got the train to Great Ormand Street Hospital, And thanks to this stupid idiot i was 2 hours late, he only went and bladdy jumped in front of the train, So. train delays for 45 minutes, after 45 minutes we were back on and going, The next thing we know we were stopped for another 50 minutes. When we finally got to London it was 12:50 my appointment was at 10:20 i left my house at 7:00 right. So i left to get a Taxi to the hospital the next thing i know i am stuck in Bladdy traffic another 25mins late. so i finally got to the hospital, We apologised we were late to the receptionist and then, They said if you turn up late for your appointment you cant have it. so my mum left her car at Fambrough (If i spelt that wrong sorry) So. we went to look at the screens to see what time we could get a train to Fambrough and, then after standing at the station for 1 and a half hours we find out that all the Fambrough trains are cancelled because the way the Fambrough trains go is the way where the guy jumped in front of the train so.. 10 minutes later we were on a train to Wokingham and then we get get a taxi from Wokingham to my house, BUT because my mum left her car at Fambrough She had to drive with my step-dad all the way to Fambrough station and get it back. Long story short, my legs are killing me. Now i am going to Fenchies in Camberley as a treat, and tomorrow 7-9pm is my bday party at Fenchies