• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Officially quitting HHG

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinebabyy

My dispute got declined. This means I will no longer have or want ANYTHING to do with HHG. If you have my Skype, please don't talk about HHG. Not because I'm upset, not because I hate ya'll but because the drama and everything is overwhelming. I get very stressed over nothing very easily. I will be giving my Capitol rank to one of my very good friends if I'm allowed to. I will be quitting forums and deleting HHG from my Mulitplayer. If you want to find me somewhere my Skype is Mayx213 my PS3 ign is Aabreyy. I play Black Ops 2 & Little Big Planet 2. Now, I did not know that writing a book was against the rules because no one (staff) has ever reported me for that. My apologies. Ya'll probs won't miss me because I got 1 reply from my friend on my other Quitting HHG post.

Bye,
Mak

sunshinebabyy

soon, the whole of HHG members will be leaving hhg. This server is going DOWN.
Lmao the fact that this is so true makes me question things. It's so much drama. Yes, it takes time for a server to grow but this has been up for four years....

Cookie

Trusted Member
Lmao the fact that this is so true makes me question things. It's so much drama. Yes, it takes time for a server to grow but this has been up for four years....
Are you seriously using drama as an excuse for leaving. The drama on HHG isn't that bad, well atleast not that bad to make you leave. That's stupid. I don't mean anything bad against you, they may be other reasons but I'm just saying.. People leaving for drama are wrong, there isn't that much bad drama.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Are you seriously using drama as an excuse for leaving. The drama on HHG isn't that bad, well atleast not that bad to make you leave. That's stupid. I don't mean anything bad against you, they may be other reasons but I'm just saying.. People leaving for drama are wrong, there isn't that much bad drama.
There is no need to be mean of judge full here she is leaving Bc of her reasons respect that and you do you and she will do her ok and she is banned so there is no point. Your worse then trenly tbh and I like trenly so how you just stop making HHG more toxic with all ou judge mental things and ok you what is making HHG so bad and you actually making more drama so just stop and you prob one of the reasons that you leaving Bc you just anouther toxic player that dose not care about any one else we are all ppl here ok well all have fealings so just stop.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
There is no need to be mean of judge full here she is leaving Bc of her reasons respect that and you do you and she will do her ok and she is banned so there is no point. Your worse then trenly tbh and I like trenly so how you just stop making HHG more toxic with all ou judge mental things and ok you what is making HHG so bad and you actually making more drama so just stop and you prob one of the reasons that you leaving Bc you just anouther toxic player that dose not care about any one else we are all ppl here ok well all have fealings so just stop.
*you're
*another
*does
*feelings

Cookie

Trusted Member
I would normally reply, but damn I cannot understand your paragraph itself. You legit talking gibberish, bruh.

sunshinebabyy

Not just drama. Everything combined. Drama, my personal life, not having money or wanting to spend money to come back. MineCraft took up basically a year of my life and I want to get it back because I mean, I love everyone but its a waste. All you do is place blocks and try to survive. In PvP all you see are 7-15 yr old arguing calling each other "nubs" "ez" "kyz" It's honestly the most annoying thing I've ever witnessed other than my cousin that I'm pretty sure has issues. So no it's not just the drama. Also, you don't know the texts I would get. Those texts from people on the server = drama. It's not just drama on the server it's drama everywhere.

Cookie

Trusted Member
Trenly is probably the least toxic person on forums m8. He never says anything bad. He legit hates everyone probably, but isnt rude. He just comes to a drama thread, says something funny, and leaves. He's quite nice tbh. But watch out, Trenly will absolute drop a diss track on you if you disrespect him. just warning you fam.

mat

Please don't post on this... >.> I don't need any more toxic people in my life lmao
I don't understand the point of these silly "I'm quitting HHG" threads It just leads to flame and toxicity. Seriously, pathetic the same result if not all but some of these threads ends up in everyone or some being complete utter savages to one and another.

Also, the post that Trenly made to you, in my eyes was not "toxic" at all. He was only correcting your grammar mistakes If you don't want people who are "toxic" or anybody at all to post on your thread do not make one! You're quitting the HGG network you said so why would it matter in the first place if he posts or doesn't?

Tuut

Trusted Member
Just like I said on that other persons "quit" thread, you made this post yesterday yet you respond to it today. Doesn't sound like you quit to me ;)

MissDark

Retired Staff
Let me just say that the drama on here really isn't that bad unless you feed into it. Secondly, you bypassed your mute using a book, which is NOT ALLOWED. Ranting about how bad the 'drama' is will literally only contribute to it. If you are done, please don't bad-mouth the server or the players. You were caught breaking the rules and punished for it. This server may have a couple bad players but overall, it's a pretty great community.

So goodbye, and good luck with your life Max... I mean, Makayla*

cosmologys

It's really sad that all of these really nice people are leaving HHG...Because of all this drama and things going around it's just nonsense..I know we never talked much but you were very kind to me :p Farewell as I said with other people...Bye Max/Moon

jcdentonswh0re69

If you want me to be completely honest with you, the drama on HHG Isn't even drama, it's more just people arguing over nothing.
If so many people on HHG Are seeing SUCH LITTLE THINGS as drama it's just annoying, have you seen real drama? Have you seen what happened with Toby Turner, LeafyIsHere, Keemstar, Pyrocynical. THESE ARE ALL examples of what drama REALLY is.
Anyways, good luck with the rest of life. I'm not getting involved in any arguments.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Please don't post on this... >.> I don't need any more toxic people in my life lmao
First off, my reply wasnt directed towards you. It was directed towards iViperStrike as a friendly correction. Viper had mentioned me, and so I corrected the errors in vipers post.

Second, I can reply to any thread I wish so long as I comply with forum rules. Which my post did.

Third, you calling me toxic is disrespect and flamebaiting; both of which are against forum rules. You may be banned from the server, but that doesnt exempt you from forum rules.

---------------
Also, thank you Cookie , you are correct. I do indeed hate everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.